BY ORAL-B #47 in Toothbrushes

Protect your teeth with Oral-B's Sugar Defense Toothbrush with 2.5x deeper reach to remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. The Sugar Defense toothbrush cleans hard to reach areas, in-between teeth, along the gumline, and on the tongue and cheek. It gives users a comfortable whole mouth clean experience and is easy and effortless to use. It provides the basic anti-cavity benefits you need in a toothbrush. see more...

Hannah W.
I like this toothpaste a lot, I think the mint flavor is not to overwhelming. I think the toothpaste works well at keeping my teeth nice and keeping my breath fresh during the day. I would recommend this product to anyone and this is why I think it deserves five stars.
Brook D.
This brush is amazing. It has soft bristles that get in the cracks of my teeth. It is very effective. I’ve been using Oral B for almost my whole life since it is an amazing brush. I definitely would recommend this to others.
Sheila H.
Fort Bragg, CA
I use this brush in soft as my dentist recommends them. I have receding gums so I need a nice soft toothbrush. I had always purchased medium or firm in other brushes and thought that was the only way to get my teeth really clean. I was wrong. This toothbrush leaves my teeth feeling clean for hours.
Desiree L.
Fairchild Afb, WA
My only toothbrush brand! It’s durable and keeps my teeth nice and clean. I love oral-b! My dentist recommended this brand and I never looked back. The convenience is that you can purchase it at any store or pharmacy! I would recommend this product.
Reetu J.
This product is great and I love the product. I use it everyday and I have used oral-b for a very long time. I would recommend to anyone needing a new toothbrush. Favorite brand out there
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
I do not like this brush. As a dental hygienist, I have seen the effects of using a toothbrush with a medium bristle hardness. Use soft. The medium can damage and even wear away gum and tooth structure.
Celeste
Oral-B are the only toothbrushes I use. My mom is a dental hygienist and she is the reason I switched to this brand of toothbrush. I love the design of the brush, the different colors they come in and that I can choose how soft I want my toothbrush. If you are looking for a new toothbrush definitely check them out they have tons of different designs and colors.
amy m.
Dayton, TX
I use the top-of-the-line Oral B Professional 5000 as my standard toothbrush, so I was eager to see how closely this cheaper version comes to it. Overall, I'd say it comes close and is a worthy option if you don't want to spend as much.

Pros:

- Provides a clean mouth feel. Your teeth will feel much cleaner using this compared to a manual toothbrush.
- You can mix and match Oral-B brush heads. While this model comes with the "deep sweep" brush head, you can also use any of the other brush heads that they make (floss action, sensitive gums, etc).
- Nice and slim form factor (it is thinner than the 5000 model).

Cons:

- This version does not brush as quickly as the higher-end models. This one performs 20,000 pulsations per min, while the more expensive models perform 40,000 pulsations per min. So the quality of cleaning is not as great.
- There is no external timer, so you cannot see exactly how long you brushed for.
Roci T.
Saint Paul, MN
"Sugar defense" is just a marketing ploy I think. It was a toothbrush like any other. I picked it up at Target. I would specifically repurchase this toothbrush but there was also nothing bad about it. Overall satisfied.
Marina N.
Morris Plains, NJ
I always get these toothbrushes from my dentist so I assumed they must be a good brand! They clean my teeth really well and whiten them a little. Removed all plaque build up and has a tongue cleaner as well on the back