BY ORAL-B #45 in Toothbrushes

Protect your teeth with Oral-B's Sugar Defense Toothbrush with 2.5x deeper reach to remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. The Sugar Defense toothbrush cleans hard to reach areas, in-between teeth, along the gumline, and on the tongue and cheek. It gives users a comfortable whole mouth clean experience and is easy and effortless to use. It provides the basic anti-cavity benefits you need in a toothbrush. see more...

Madison M.
Best toothbrush out there that is affordable you would think this came straight from the dentist office. My whole family uses this. It literally gets every spot that the other brands don't get your mouth will feel cleaner like you just got your teeth cleaned. We all know how important our teeth are and this toothbrush makes it wear we want to take care of out teeth.
Crissy H.
Ravenna
I prefer a manual toothbrush to an electric one. Oral B is what my dentist suggests. I use soft bristles. Works well for a great price! Always remember to change your brush at least every 3 months!
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
This toothbrush just gets the job done. It helps get most plaque off. The only complaint I have is that the bristles come out of place easily. Other than that, it is a great product.
Jennifer D.
Salisbury, MD
I always purchase oral-b toothbrushes. I would say that the toothbrush's bristles can be a little hard at first. After a while they loosened up and were perfect for my tooth sensitivity. My mouth is small so the head of the brush is perfect for reaching the teeth in the back. If you have extremely sensitive gums or teeth, be cautious, otherwise it is a great manual brush.
Franki B.
Love this product. It is so gentle on my mouth while still attacking all the germs and dirt. I would purchse this again, it was my first time buying it as well. I loved how clean my teeth felt after every use and i am overall very satisfied by this product.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Works well and provides you with a nice clean feeling mouth. I always feel like I get a cleaner mouth after using a manual toothbrush! I know that is crazy, but it's just how I feel.
Jessica W.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite toothbrush! I love how this works and lasts! The bristles don't fray, and this provides a great clean feeling quickly! I strongly recommend this toothbrush! It's a great value, and actually works! A really wonderful product!
Casey J.
Durand, MI
These toothbrushes are amazing! It started out as my dentist giving them to me when I would get my teeth cleaned and now it's the only brand and style I buy. It is every effective and makes your teeth and mouth feel super clean.
Madison M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Even though this toothbrush claims to be very thick, is very thin and flimsy. Over all of this product also cut your gums while you're brushing your teeth and if you have sensitive teeth I really do not suggest it for you.
A J.
This one is great for sensitive teeth. You still get a deep clean but with less pain. Other ones felt like they were scratching my gums. This one was very gentle on my gums. If you have sensitive teeth I would recommend this.