Pro Health Oral-B Pro-Health Advanced Toothbrush, 2 ct Medium uploaded by Angelo M.Pro Health Oral-B Pro-Health Advanced Toothbrush, 2 ct Medium uploaded by Nvs S.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health Advanced Toothbrush has flexing sides that adjust to the unique curves and contours of your teeth, including gum line, for a superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. Because of its flexibility, it is gentle on gums too. see more...

Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI
Great Toothbrushes!! The Manual Brushes are Great. They get Your teeth clean in places other brushes can't reach. I Love that Oral-B has Very affordable Electric Toothbrushes. Even when I was a Single Mom...I was able to afford to get My Son a New Electric Toothbrush for Christmas each year and He Loved it. It's a Christmas Tradition I continue with all 3 of My Kids and My Husband.
Jamie D.
This toothbrush is excellent! I've never used a toothbrush that does a better job at cleaning your teeth than this one. It gets plaque off and leaves your teeth feeling incredibly clean!
Kendall O.
Love this toothbrush. It is very nice and firm, but also not too firm to where it becomes painful. I prefer manual tooth brushes and I love this one. It is very effective to reaching small crevices and lasts pretty long before getting ruined. Satisfied overall.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
The reason I bought this was because it came with two. This was my first value pack but I usually always buy Oral B toothbrushes. The medium brush gets all the nooks and crannies. I would buy this again
Haley R.
I like these toothbrushes but they are more expensive than I would like to pay. It is a great clean but there are cheaper ones that have the same effect. So I'm not thrilled about these but they're good
Thea L.
Newark, NJ
Really just like every other toothbrush. Nothing special and a bit pricey for a toothbrush that's basic I'd rather just spend a dollar on a toothbrush if it's gonna clean like a dollar toothbrush
Kenzie J.
Hillsboro , WI
Love these toothbrushes! They aren't too soft where I feel like they aren't cleaning my teeth yet they are not to stiff. They are perfect and give your teeth a great clean. Would buy over and over again.
Katie M.
Minneapolis, MN
Great toothbrush! I've been using this one forever, definetly a great brush that leaves your mouth feeling clean. Dental hygiene is very important to me and this toothbrush is perfect for me
Veronica M.
I never thought I could have a favorite toothbrush. The rubber bristles really make my mouth feel cleaner! The bristles are also tough so they don't really bend or break when you're brushing your teeth. I would definitely recommend this!
Jerrica D.
Westport, IN
It doesn't lose its strength after a few uses. It is long enough to where you can actually reach your back teeth without your fingers scraping across your teeth.