Pro Health Oral-B Pro-Health Advanced Toothbrush, 1 ct Medium uploaded by Lūcija S.Pro Health Oral-B Pro-Health Advanced Toothbrush, 1 ct Medium uploaded by J Davis M.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health Advanced Toothbrush has flexing sides that adjust to the unique curves and contours of your teeth, including gum line, for a superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. Because of its flexibility, it is gentle on gums too. see more...

Pro Health Oral-B Pro-Health Advanced Toothbrush, 1 ct Medium
I've used this toothbrush for about 3 months now, and can confidently say that it does the job, but it is not something i can see myself repurchasing.

Now perhaps this is because I chose a medium bristle brush, but the bristles seem exceptionally stiff and can irritate my gums between my teeth when I brush. This is just the sort of toothbrush I have to be careful about using, when personally, I want something softer and easier to use.

The clean itself was nice though, that's why I would say it's at least 2 stars, because it did clean better than a dollar store toothbrush would, the surface of the teeth and tongue do seem a bit cleaner and smoother. But even with that, I could find other brushes that would do the same.
Stephanie C.
Dover, NH
I really like this toothbrush due to the fact that it has a tongue scraper and extra rubber bristles surrounding the actual brush so it feels like you’re getting a great clean after each use. I also like the grip of the toothbrush compared to other cheaper versions.
elizabeth b.
people say this is a cheap tooth brush but I don't think so. I always get the medium and it's not too hard or too soft on my teeth. I use this everyday. The price is good especially if you buy them in a pack of 2 or more. I don't really have a desire to go with another toothbrush. I like it because thick on the handle and not a thin handle where i feel like i can break at any time.
Alexis O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Really good toothbrush. It's very affordable and has all the grooves to get between your teeth. Goth for tongue scrubbing too. Comparable to others like it. Used twice a day for two months and got a new one
Lauren C.
The only reason I picked this toothbrush up is because it was the only toothbrush with medium bristles available, and I can't say I was overly pleased with it. For starters, the brush head is very narrow, and doesn't cover the entire top surface of my teeth and it doesn't seem like the bristles are quite as long as a normal toothbrush either. This caused me to use a little more pressure than I typically would, in hopes that I could reach all the way down to my gums, or at least cover the entirety of whichever surface I was brushing without having to go over it too many times. Within a few days of using it, the bristles had already started to splay out. Luckily, they didn't get to the point where I'd have had to throw it away because that would have really bothered me. I would not pick this toothbrush up again unless, like last time, I really needed one and there were no other medium toothbrushes available.
Colleen T.
Greenbelt, MD
Works as well as most manual toothbrushes. Not too pricey and just firm enough to deliver the kind of clean I like to feel. There are sometimes cheaper brands but generally this is not too expensive for what you're getting. Definitely a go to toothbrush option.
Cameron S.
Buena Vista, VA
Best toothbrush on the market. I keep 2 in my sink area actually to rotate them so they last longer. The soft brushes really help my sensitive teeth and gums. I get a new one every 3 months and it keeps my teeth marvelous white.
Molly B.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
Oral-B never lets down in terms of quality. Generally I shop at CVS or Walmart for my toothbrushes and I like the convenience of the product. I would recommend it to anyone. #oralb #quality #influenster
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
I always buy this toothbrush. It's well made, comfortable handle, not too hard or too soft and reaches hard spots. You can get it at any drugstore or grocery store. Good buy, Good value. Get the 2 pack!
Whitney F.
I really like this toothbrush and it's not expensive! I feel it does a great job at cleaning my teeth! It also isn't too tough on my gums and I use it twice a day. I would definitely buy this again!!