Pro Health Multi Protection Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection CPC Antigingivitis/Antiplaque Mouthwash Clean Mint (1 L)

BY CREST #17 in Mouthwash

You can make a difference in your oral health starting today. Advance to a Healthier Mouth from Day 1* with Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash which starts fighting plaque from day 1. It’s possible to kill germs deep in your mouth without the burn of alcohol. Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Clean Mint Mouthwash Kills 99% of Germs without the harsh burn of alcohol. It provides 24 hour protection against plaque and gingivitis when used twice per day., *with continued use vs. brushing alone with ordinary toothpaste. see more...

Alison S.
Bethlehem, PA
I’ve tried a few mouthwashes but once I tried this one I was hooked. It’s great to use nightly and has a great mint taste that isn’t as harsh as some other mints. It doesn’t have a burn at all, which I love, and is very effective at cleaning. This is the only mouthwash I’ve bought for the last five years, that’s how much I enjoy it!
Shanta P.
Dunwoody, GA
I love this product it’s one of my go to products I use during my week of reg toothpaste. I like to use it because it supports tooth enamel I use whitening toothpaste and mouthwash just as much as I use regular toothpaste and mouthwash so I like to be sure I’m keeping up my tooth’s enamel health
April P.
N Royalton, OH
This is my current go to mouthwash. I love the minty flavor and I also love that it doesn’t burn my mouth. It doesn’t leave a weird taste in my mouth after I use it and I have definitely noticed that my mouth feels cleaner and my teeth are whiter. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to switch mouth washes.
Bayley J.
Bremerton
This is the only mouthwash I've used and stuck with. There's no alcoholic smell taste or burn. It leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and ready to start your day I have sensitive gums and this mouthwash works perfectly for that. It leaves blue on your teeth to show the remaining filth.
Uche I.
Santa Barbara
This mouthwash is absolutely great! I like how clean it leaves me feeling and I could stay feeling this fresh for hours, unlike other mouthwashes that have you feeling like you need to constantly rinse to have that fresh, not overwhelming minty fresh.
Niela L.
Elverta
I think this is a great product for me and my family to use. It is minty and also stings the mouth a little, but in a good way. I bought mine at my local Walmart. I would recommend this to others because it helps my mouth feel fresh
Elle D.
Syracuse, NY
I like that this mouthwash does not have the typical burn that others like listerine do. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean and keeps my breath smelling good. The only issue I have is the blue residue it leaves in my sink.
Lacy O.
Hanford
Love this mouthwash. It cleans teeth and leaves such a refreshing feeling after using. It had great breath protection and does not burn the mouth like other mouthwashes.
Stacia B.
Tavares , FL
If you want a mouthwash that doesn’t burn really bad, taste pretty good, and leaves a fresh clean feeling in your mouth then this is the product for you. It helps with gingivitis, bad breath, cavities, and etc. I can actually swish this in my mouth for longer than a minute.
Jennifer K.
This in conjunction with Crest ProHealth Whitening Toothpaste and your teeth will thank you. Fresh breath, clean teeth and gums and whitening power. The taste of this is not overwhelming or too strong. Repurchase every month!