Pro Health Jr Oral-B Pro-Health Jr. CrossAction Manual Toothbrush featuring Disney's Frozen

BY ORAL-B #31 in Toothbrushes

Cassi M.
Barberton, OH
I just bought my grand daughter and grand son Disney toothbrush and they love it my grand daughter is 14 month's old and she laughs when I brush her teeth and the colorfull characters keep her busy while I brush her brother's teeth who is 2 year's old. It would be nice if the handles were smaller so they could hold the toothbrush easier and so we can put them into a toothbrush holder but all in all it's a great toothbrush!
Stephanie D.
Hickory
My daughter used the frozen Oral B toothbrushes and she loved them! The bristles are soft enough that it doesn't irritate her gums and is small to fit her mouth. She has been using it for about a month and it is still holding strong
Samantha M.
Lincoln Park, MI
My son loved this toothbrush. The design was cute, but what I loved most was it's ability to clean his little teeth. I didn't have time worry that the job was getting done. Plus it was gentle enough to not hurt his mouth.
Jessica J.
Ocala, FL
My little girl loves frozen, but hates brushing her teeth! Having her favorite characters on her brush has been super helpful though. It gets her little,teeth super clean!
alison s.
Gilbert, AZ
this toothbrush is so good for kids or adults!! it's soft and gentle and the bristles don't cut or dig into gums!! i am very happy with his product and use it rarely. i an overall very satisfied with it
Lindsay M.
Evans Mills , NY
My kids love these brushes. Great size for their mouths. And love that they can get different characters so they all can have something different from each other. Great price
Sarah M.
Campbell, CA
My daughter loves her disney toothbrush from Oral-b. The fun design keeps her excited about brushing her teeth. However, I find that the bristles don't last as long as adult tooth brushes and I end up having to replace hers much more frequently. But, if it'll keep my daughter brushing twice daily, I'll gladly keep purchasing them.
Kristina G.
Bought this for my niece to use while sleeping over, but still sent it home with her to keep her excitedcabout brushing for a minute. now my sister swears by these after a better dental visit. I'm not sure if your brush or your habits play more of a part in that, but if it gets a kid to brush better, I'm all about it!
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
I love these toothbrushes!!!! They work so good and are sooooooo soft in my mouth. I use it al least twice a day when I brush me teeth. One pro is that it is soft and has frozen stickers. A con is it gets dirty easily and I have to wash it. I got it from my dentist. I would absolutely recommend it to others.
Jennifer F.
Union City, NJ
I have 2 girls and this is the only toothbrush they used. We use this brand all the time because it is the best. It superceeded my expectations it gives you that fresh out of the dentist feel. I purchashed this at Target like I do everything and I am highly satisfied.