Pro Health Jr Crest Pro-Health Jr. Kid's Toothpaste featuring Disney's Star Wars, 85 mLNPN 80013829

BY CREST

A Winning Formula for Memorable Smiles. The Crest Kid’s Toothpaste featuring Disney's STAR WARS is the perfect kid’s toothpaste for your own little Jedi. As their oral health evolves, kids need effective cavity protection as they lose baby teeth and their permanent teeth start to emerge. This Crest toothpaste protects against cavities with a mild paste formula. Best of all, this toothpaste is compatible with the interactive Disney MagicTimer App by Oral-B to help your kids brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes. see more...

LaShawndra L.
Griffin, GA
Great toothpaste for kids. The fact that it has characters makes my kids want to brush their teeth even more. CREST also always has coupons for their products so I never pay full price when I use them in conjunction with Kroger ' s buy 5 sale.
Hannah M.
Muncie, IN
I used to love this kids toothpaste, and if it's all we have at home, i still use it. it's gentle and not a minty flavor, which is great for children and for myself if needed. I use this repeatedly, and I still continue to love it. I highly suggest this product.
Kathryn R.
Knoxville , TN
My kids thought this was fun and were happy to brush their teeth with it! They enjoyed the taste, and were good about spitting when they were done. I would purchase this again!
Morgan S.
West Monroe, LA
I son loved the taste of the toothpaste. He wouldn't let me get any other kind but this one. I love that he like it cause I have know trouble at all the get him to brush his teeth.
brandi C.
Junction City, KY
I have 3 children, 2 that are old enough to brush their teeth and they love this toothpaste! We bought it at our local Walmart. They enjoy the minty taste of the toothpaste! I can say it seems to be a better alternative than other toothpaste I have tried for my children.
Natania K.
Hagerstown, MD
I've never tryed this tooth paste before when i was little, but i would honestly love to try, just because the packaging has star wars on it.
crystal l.
Any tooth paste that has a character on them, my kids are drawn to. I typically don't have to fight the kids to brush there teeth!
Lisa S.
Red Bluff, CA
For this doe my son for Christmas yet to open but looks likw a good quality tooth brush. He loves star wars so that's a plus
Lupita L.
Lexington, NE
I find this prodect helpful. It leaves a wonderful taste. A clean and fresh feel. It really helps out preventing cavities.
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
My children love using a tooth paste made just for them.. we use crest only and the fact they have a pro Jr us amazing