Pro Health Jr Crest Pro-Health Jr. Kid's Toothpaste featuring Disney's Star Wars, 85 mLNPN 80013829

BY CREST

yojaira l.
yojaira l.
Spring Lake, NC
Es una buena pasta dental en mi casa mi hija la usa y le encanta no tengo que decirle que valla a lavar sus diente tiene un perfecto aliento y ni una carie si me gusta otras marcas en lo personal pero esta no es mal producto es muy bueno lo recomiendo y lo volveria a comprar
brandi C.
brandi C.
Junction City, KY
I have 3 children, 2 that are old enough to brush their teeth and they love this toothpaste! We bought it at our local Walmart. They enjoy the minty taste of the toothpaste! I can say it seems to be a better alternative than other toothpaste I have tried for my children.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Muncie, IN
I used to love this kids toothpaste, and if it's all we have at home, i still use it. it's gentle and not a minty flavor, which is great for children and for myself if needed. I use this repeatedly, and I still continue to love it. I highly suggest this product.
Howard E.
Howard E.
I love this for my 11 yro. he is too old for the "baby" characters as he calls them , but hates adult toothpaste.This is a great compromise and he loves the taste.He has had good check ups at the dentist so it is working.I do wish it came in a bigger size.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Lake Stevens, Wa
This is my sons favorite toothpaste and one of the only ones he will use! He says it isn't too spicy! He absolutely loves the fact that it is Star Wars. He is cavity free so it also works! Definitely exceeds my expectations. A must buy for our house!
Diandria R.
Diandria R.
Loudon, TN
My two children use this. They actually like brushing their teeth because the taste isn't bad to them. Plus they enjoy the picture on it. I like it cause it's kid friendly and I know that it's doing a good job. Our dentist is happy.
Toni J.
Toni J.
This is one of my sons favorite toothpaste. I think it has to do with the characters on the toothpaste rather than him actually liking the toothpaste. Which is fine with me anything that will get him to brush more is great !
Brittaney M.
Brittaney M.
Ellensburg, WA
So far I love this stuff for all 3 of my boys. They love Star Wars and it's a great way to get them to brush those pearly whites. They complain with regular toothpaste that it's to spicy but this is just fine for them.
Kailee S.
Kailee S.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm going back to sleep and my phone won't let you go to the store to buy the full app but it won't work for you anymore because you have a little sister and she doesn't know you what I did when you see
Kenyetta W.
Kenyetta W.
Atlanta, GA
Love the taste and how clean and white my teeth are after using. Great product that all of my family swears by! Its gentle and effective that my mom who has sensitive teeth is able to use daily!