Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection CPC Antigingivitis/Antiplaque Mouthwash Clean Mint (1.5 L) TWIN uploaded by Anna K.Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection CPC Antigingivitis/Antiplaque Mouthwash Clean Mint (1.5 L) TWIN uploaded by Bonnie L.Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection CPC Antigingivitis/Antiplaque Mouthwash Clean Mint (1.5 L) TWIN uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY CREST #36 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Alcohol Free Rinse 1.5l Pack of 2 see more...

• Do they make this in other flavors? I'd like to see a pep...1 Answers
Drea L.
So i switched to crest after finding out i had a lot of plaque and gingivitis. My dentist suggested i find a better mouth wash and i got this because it’s super accessible at any store. The taste is great and leaves your mouth feeling super clean and no nasty aftertaste.
Elisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Definitely a good mouth wash. Keeps your breath fresh and helps with taking an access smells out your mouth. I use it twice a day. Burns a little but makes me feel like it’s working. Very satisfied.
Madlenovich Y.
N Hollywood, CA
Definitely a great packaging for a family of four I myself use this twice a Day because I like having a fresh feeling in my mouth and the fact that it cleans plaques is awesome
Jessy C.
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
By far one of the best mouth washes I’ve used! I can’t finish my teeth cleaning unless I’ve used this! My mouth feels so fresh and it makes my teeth whiter too! It doesn’t have too strong of a taste or scent which I really like and the bottle lasts for a pretty long time which is really great!
Deseray G.
Phoenix
Mouthwash is mouthwash. As long as it makes my mouth feel clean, is alcohol free and a reasonable price I don’t really care. I like this because it meets all of the above criteria. I will continue to buy this or whatever is a good deal.
Mary P.
Would use again even found a coupon in the Sunday paper good value and i felt fresh after using it, I’d purchase again for sure I love the cap it’s nice so little ones don’t get into it
Jenna P.
Boston, MA
I love this mouthwash ( weird thing to say I know), but I was never big on mouthwash until I tried this product. Not only does it keep my mouth clean, it helps with any halitosis you might experience through the day. I've also tried Scope mouth wash, but I found that it leaves a strange film feeling on your teeth. Crest truly is the best drug store brand you can buy
Yvonne K.
Portland, OR
I like this mouthwash for the flavor and because it's alcohol free. I have sensitive teeth and this gives me a fresh feeling without bothering them too much. Pro-tip: I used to mouthwash last, but my dental hygienist told me to floss, rinse with mouthwash and THEN brush so that the fluoride is the last thing on your teeth. I've changed my routine to this order and love it.
Marylise F.
Newark, NJ
I maybe bias, but crest is my favorite brand for oral health. I use their whitening products, as well as mouth wash. I find them to be effective in what they say they will do, and also on the affordable side. I am satisfied overall with this mouth wash. It gives me a tingly and clean feeling in my teeth and gums, and it doesn't have too much alcohol, which can cause that burning affect.
Jennifer M.
Vergennes, VT
Do they make this in other flavors? I'd like to see a peppermint flavor!