Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Clean Mint Mouthwash 1.5 L uploaded by Mia F.Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Clean Mint Mouthwash 1.5 L uploaded by Holly N.Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Clean Mint Mouthwash 1.5 L uploaded by Sara H.

BY CREST #95 in Mouthwash

You can make a difference in your oral health starting today. Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Clean Mint Mouthwash kills millions of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath without burning sensation of alcohol. see more...

• Does it really work as good as it shows on tv. Ive been wanting to ...3 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Mission, KS
This is my favorite mouthwash! I can taste the mint working, which tastes super fresh and clean. Other brands seem weak and the freshness doesn't last as long. I use it daily because of I enjoy spitting it out. I feel like such a child but I love when I spit it out because you can see clumps of blue! It's odd but the more clumps of blue I see, the fresher I feel my mouth is. It's so fun knowing that I've expelled nastiness from my minty mouth.
Everet L.
Everet L.
My favorite mouthwash! I use it after every time I brush my teeth. It can feel like it burns at times, but that means that part of your mouth really has a lot of bacteria. When you spit out, you can see clumps at times, but that makes me feel like my mouth really has been cleaned. You can find in almost any store that sells dental hygiene products. Strongly recommend.
Andreana D.
Andreana D.
Kansas City, MO
This is my absolute favorite mouth wash. I am a repeat purchaser and user of this mouth wash. It cleans and disinfects without burning my mouth, I love that it's alcohol free. I usually buy it at Walmart. My boyfriend tried to buy me Listerine and I refused to use it, I had to go out and buy myself a new bottle of Crest Pro Health instead.
Anna B.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
This product is decent. It is affordable and gets the job done. I did have higher experiences, mainly in how long my breath would smell minty fresh and how my teeth would feel after. I actually prefer to use this product BEFORE brushing my teeth. If I use it after my teeth will feel a little grimmy like I have residue on them.
Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Des Moines, IA
My husband bought this with the whole pro health crest toothpaste and floss, he loves that it leaves your mouth feeling super clean and minty. I'm a fan, but I will add that if you use this with any other toothpaste or brand it will leave you with a weird aftertaste. Other than that, this mouthwash works great!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
I bought this one day seeing if there really was a difference from Listerine other than the price. This was about 2 dollars cheaper than Listerine. I liked it because it left my mouth feeling clean. My breath was fresh as well. However my husband wasn't a fan. He prefers the burning feel from Listerine.
Tina D.
Tina D.
I love this. I even recommended it to my sister. It makes my mouth feel clean without the alcohol me dice taste. It doesn't leave a nasty after taste. You can't drink anything for 30 minutes after using though. I would still buy again especially since I can find a two-pack of these at Costco.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Blacksburg, VA
My go to mouthwash. I think its the perfect level of minty and strong but not so much that it leaves your mouth all weird and thirsty. I definitely recommend to all my family members and friends. and it is always the right price. I will definitely continue to use as my staple mouth wash.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Punxsutawney, PA
I like having a non alcohol based mouthwash. Doesn't leave a funky aftertaste and has been very effective at keeping my mouth clean. I was surprised at how well it works. I would rather use this then the other mouthwash formulas out there with alcohol. I have recommended it to others.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
South Bend, IN
I usually hate mouth wash but I actually do not mind using this! I like that it is alcohol free so it does not burn like other mouthwashes. I bought it at target but it is easy to find at any drug store. I have used this mouthwash for several years and have never gotten a cavity!
Vivien A.
Vivien A.
Does it really work as good as it shows on tv. Ive been wanting to try it but im iffy about things i use to clean my teeth&mouth with?