Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Clean Mint Mouthwash 1.5 L uploaded by Sara H.Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Clean Mint Mouthwash 1.5 L uploaded by Mia F.

BY CREST #77 in Mouthwash

You can make a difference in your oral health starting today. Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Clean Mint Mouthwash kills millions of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath without burning sensation of alcohol. see more...

• Does it really work as good as it shows on tv. Ive been wanting t...3 Answers
Candace L.
I just started using this because I had coupons and I have been very pleased. This is alcohol free so I don't get that burning feeling, especially since I have sensitive gums and sometimes bite the inside of my cheek (bad habit!) My teeth always feel clean and I like to use this after I clean my teeth in the morning and also before bed.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
I love this brand of mouthwash and this flavor is the best! It always leaves me with fresh breath and clean teeth. I use often after eating/when my breath needs to be refreshed and I often buy the travel sized version to keep in my purse. Overall a great product that will get the job done!
Alicia R.
I used to hate using mouth wash, such as Listerine, because of how harsh it was with the burning. When crest pro health came out I decided to give it a try. It doesn't have a burn at all, but still gets my mouth super clean. I have noticed that when I spit this out I actually spit out little blue chunks of debris and just overall bacteria from my teeth and tongue. I have never had that with any other mouthwash and I love it because it gives me a fresher feeling mouth. My checkups have been a lot better after continuous use of this. I have always been a fan of crest products and this is a winner
Suzette G.
I love the fact that this mouthwash is Alcohol Free with very little burning.  Has a fantastic minty taste and has all the benefits it does; kills germs, reduces plaque bacteria, helps prevent gingivitis, and freshens breath.  It's about $6 or $7 at Target, comparable to many other stores, and you get a 1.5 L.  I never expect anything but the best from Crest products, just wish they didn't test on animals.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I prefer the blue mint flavor of my Pro Health Crest Pro Health Mouthwash. I usually use this mouthwash if I had already just brushed my teeth and have ate something that put a bad flavor in my mouth. Honestly, this mouthwash will get rid of horrible smells and will keep your mouth healthy!
Macie G.
Florence, SC
It gets the job down, it helps freshen and clean my breath. I don't remember where I bought it, but it isn't my first using it, I actually really like it because it does such a great job, but I prefer the off brand kind because it's cheaper and saves me money.
Kristal O.
I have no real complaints about this mouthwash. It doesn't burn too much (though it does a little). It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I like the flavor. And I do feel like it helps to keep my teeth white. Bottom line: I haven't noticed anything amazing, but it gives me such a clean, fresh mouth that I have no complaints.
Sally J.
Rushville, IL
Since I started using this mouthwash my dentist visits have been less costly. It really really does work best at preventing cavities when used on a daily basis along with a healthy flossing  routine. Plus it tastes good and doesn't burn the heck out of your mouth like Listerine. It actually helps protect your teeth. It's worth it.
Janie H.
Presto, PA
This mouthwash is great if you don't like the burn of some other products like Listerine. It is pleasant tasting and will not burn your mouth, however I don't always feel like I have super fresh breath after I use it. I would recommend this to others if this is what they are looking for,
Lauren W.
One of the best mouth washes I have ever used! Listerine is definitely okay but Crest Pro-health not only makes my teeth feel extremely clean but it also makes them feel stronger and leaves my breath smelling good all day! I actually enjoy using mouth wash twice a day because of this product
Vivien A.
Does it really work as good as it shows on tv. Ive been wanting to try it but im iffy about things i use to clean my teeth&mouth with?