Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Clean Mint Mouthwash 1.5 L uploaded by julie G.Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Clean Mint Mouthwash 1.5 L uploaded by Mia F.Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Clean Mint Mouthwash 1.5 L uploaded by Sara H.

BY CREST #21 in Mouthwash

You can make a difference in your oral health starting today. Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Clean Mint Mouthwash kills millions of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath without burning sensation of alcohol. see more...

• Does it really work as good as it shows on tv. Ive been w...3 Answers
Jessy C.
Vivian W.
Most mouthwashes are pretty harsh and taste like alcohol. This one is no exception. It works fine and makes me feel minty fresh. What I do, so the wash isn't as stinging is I dilute the mouthwash a little before swishing it in my mouth.
emmakate m.
This is a good mouthwash. I received this from my orthodontist, and have been using it since. I like it better than listerine because it doesn’t sting my mouth as much. It also gives me really fresh breath. Would recommend
Lindsay L.
Charlevoix, MI
The flavor isn’t awesome but the solution is a lot more gentle on my sensitive gums. My mouth is left clean and refreshed without the sting that other mouthwashes leave! I have bought this product many times!
Sydney A.
Iona, MN
I love this mouth wash! You can actually tell that it works! I like the taste and the way the it makes my teeth feel. I use it daily or every other day. You can find it anywhere like at Target or Walmart!
Geo B.
No other mouthwash compares. Literally. No super burning sensation, taste is great, and REALLY cleans your mouth. Try and you'll see. There's no words that will do the experience difference justice.
Candace L.
I just started using this because I had coupons and I have been very pleased. This is alcohol free so I don't get that burning feeling, especially since I have sensitive gums and sometimes bite the inside of my cheek (bad habit!) My teeth always feel clean and I like to use this after I clean my teeth in the morning and also before bed.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
I love this brand of mouthwash and this flavor is the best! It always leaves me with fresh breath and clean teeth. I use often after eating/when my breath needs to be refreshed and I often buy the travel sized version to keep in my purse. Overall a great product that will get the job done!
julie G.
Eden, NY
Crest Pro health alcohol free works very well to reduce plaque. I like that its not over powering just enough to do the job and in the end you got that feeling of AAAHHH!!.This worked really good on my gums . Great job Crest!
Chelsea P.
Gives a clean feeling but is not as strong as I like my mouth wash to feel. It is nice to use when my teeth are more sensitive, so I use it when I need to. I have parked it with the pro toothpaste before and really enjoyed the combination.
Vivien A.
Does it really work as good as it shows on tv. Ive been wanting to try it but im iffy about things i use to clean my teeth&mouth with?