BY CREST #87 in Toothpaste

Now with Crest Pro-Heath [HD] you don't have to choose between your healthy smile and your whiter smile. Crest Pro-Health [HD] is bringing your smile Crest's biggest breakthrough in toothpaste since fluoride, with a new daily two-step system. Designed to enhance your oral care routine, it's formulated for deep cleaning and advanced whitening that goes beyond your normal toothpaste. With two minutes of brushing, you'll actually feel the difference in clean from the first use. see more...

Ashley H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this for free from a product rep. Definitely takes a little longer to use but your teeth feel really clean. Only thing I didn’t like is that they type of fluoride they use in it can actually make your teeth yellow more, and definitely felt like it was. I also am not fond of the price point. $15ish for toothpaste is a little outrageous.
Erikka B.
I could not with the amount of effort required for this system for mediocre results. I'm a dental assistant; I take my teeth seriously, and this was a lot of fanfare for the same results as dollar store toothpaste. Pro Health Crest Pro-Health HD Daily Two-Step Toothpaste System 85 mL and 63 mL Tubes, Step 1 Toothpaste: NPN 80049787
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have had stains on my teeth for a long time. I have nice teeth and a nice smile but have never liked showing it. then I saw the trial version of this and it was incredible. literally within a week my teeth were whiter and my breath was fresher. I am gonna invest in the full size
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
So this is a good toothpaste but it is a little more time consuming because it’s a two step process. The first step is the actual toothpaste/cavity fighter and you have to make sure not to rinse your mouth after brushing. I let it sit on my teeth for a couple minutes before I do step two which is the whitening part. Step two doesn’t taste that great and it makes my gums sting a bit but it does help whiten right away. My teeth look a good two shades brighter while I use this but if I use a different toothpaste the next day the effect doesn’t last long.
Crystal M.
Orland , CA
Here's the problem that I have with this product... yes my teeth get slightly whiter every time I use them... but even when I leave step two on for the recommended time of 45 seconds, a patch of my gums turn white.. the first time it happened I honestly thought my gum had melted away. I don't feel any tooth paste should ever do that. Because of the gums incident I've had I use the toothpaste sparingly, and I always have the same result. Crest needs to reformulate to ensure this does not happen. I will not purchase this product again.
Dana F.
pittsburgh
This two-step process is great for every day.  I like to whiten my teeth every three months so this does a great job in between.  The price is okay I normally get it on sale, I find it better than other toothpaste on the market.
Josey C.
Peru, IN
I can tell a difference when I use this versus regular toothpaste. I used to alternate this when I was done with my normal toothpaste. I think it’s a little pricey that’s why I Gave it 4 stars. I got mine as a sample from the oral-b rep.
Izabella S.
Two step process is not pleasing. Feels super weird. Whitens teeth as promised however does make your teeth sensitive. The product was almost too harsh for me as it would agitate my gums. Depends on the person but I would not buy again.
Veronica T.
Orlando, FL
Works wonders for me! I love this product. It met my expectations, no it passed them! Worked immediately. I noticed a difference in a day. Great price. Only thing is you may run out of the bleach before the toothpaste.
sasha r.
I think this set is better than the white strips! I can’t swear by it enough. I love that it is two steps. You really feel how clean your teeth are after the first step. I use this with my electric toothbrush and I think it makes my teeth even cleaner and whiter. My teeth tend to be a little bit sensitive so I don’t use it twice a day. I only use it at night. Love this and will be purchased again
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
I recently saw a commercial for this product on TV and it looked really promising. I was just wondering if Influenster was planning on putting this in a Vox box or if anyone out there has tried it yet. What's the deal? is it worth a try or should I pass on it?
Bree M.
Austin, TX
Has anyone seen improvement in their overall gum health? That is what caught my attention and why I would really like to use it if it does in fact help.
Rania Z.
dose this one really work on my sensitive teeth or not ???
Tiffany B.
What's the typical price for this, and how long does it last?