BY CREST #17 in Toothpaste

Now with Crest Pro-Heath [HD] you don't have to choose between your healthy smile and your whiter smile. Crest Pro-Health [HD] is bringing your smile Crest's biggest breakthrough in toothpaste since fluoride, with a new daily two-step system. Designed to enhance your oral care routine, it's formulated for deep cleaning and advanced whitening that goes beyond your normal toothpaste. With two minutes of brushing, you'll actually feel the difference in clean from the first use. see more...

• Pro Health Crest Pro-Health HD Daily Two-Step Too... Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone seen improvement in their overall gum health? That is ...1 Answers
  • What's the typical price for this, and how long does it last?1 Answers
sasha r.
I think this set is better than the white strips! I can’t swear by it enough. I love that it is two steps. You really feel how clean your teeth are after the first step. I use this with my electric toothbrush and I think it makes my teeth even cleaner and whiter. My teeth tend to be a little bit sensitive so I don’t use it twice a day. I only use it at night. Love this and will be purchased again
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
Okay so usually I’m not snobby about what toothpaste I use. Toothpaste all does the same thing. Except this toothpaste. My teeth feel like I just left the dentist and they’ve never been so actively clean in my life. My teeth feel healthier, aren’t as sensitive to cold, and are whiter. Going to continue using this system because the price isn’t terrible for the difference it has made on my teeth.
bailey 🌚.
Roseville, MI
Just started using this product this week. Within two days my teeth were noticeably whiter and gums/teeth were alot less sensitive. The two step process is so easy and takes only two minutes. The products taste great unlike other whitening tools and leaves your mouth feeling clean. This product not only whitens your teeth but it also helps with sensitivity.
Erikka B.
I could not with the amount of effort required for this system for mediocre results. I'm a dental assistant; I take my teeth seriously, and this was a lot of fanfare for the same results as dollar store toothpaste. Pro Health Crest Pro-Health HD Daily Two-Step Toothpaste System 85 mL and 63 mL Tubes, Step 1 Toothpaste: NPN 80049787
Jessica S.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Loooove this system! I received a trial size free from a Walgreens Refinery 29 box and I refuse to use anything else now. It take a few extra minutes brushing your teeth considering it’s a two step system, but it’s so worth it. Only after a week you can tell a noticeable difference!!
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
I have had stains on my teeth for a long time. I have nice teeth and a nice smile but have never liked showing it. then I saw the trial version of this and it was incredible. literally within a week my teeth were whiter and my breath was fresher. I am gonna invest in the full size
Crystal M.
Orland , CA
Here's the problem that I have with this product... yes my teeth get slightly whiter every time I use them... but even when I leave step two on for the recommended time of 45 seconds, a patch of my gums turn white.. the first time it happened I honestly thought my gum had melted away. I don't feel any tooth paste should ever do that. Because of the gums incident I've had I use the toothpaste sparingly, and I always have the same result. Crest needs to reformulate to ensure this does not happen. I will not purchase this product again.
Caitlin T.
north ogden, UT
If you want a quick white smile this is your product! I got this from my work (dental office) to try and I would definitely buy it again! It seems to help buff surface stains and makes my teeth white really quick.
Ashley D.
I love using this product! You can instantly see a difference and doesn’t harm my teeth especially with my sensitivity. I’ve been using it consistently for three weeks now and I’m loving the results!!
Nicole D.
2207 central ave Cambridge ohio 43725
I would tell my friend i feel all crest products are good and they should try them.. Where they want to whiten or the need sensitive products or tarter control crest has it all and its a good brand
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
I recently saw a commercial for this product on TV and it looked really promising. I was just wondering if Influenster was planning on putting this in a Vox box or if anyone out there has tried it yet. What's the deal? is it worth a try or should I pass on it?
Bree M.
Austin, TX
Has anyone seen improvement in their overall gum health? That is what caught my attention and why I would really like to use it if it does in fact help.
Rania Z.
dose this one really work on my sensitive teeth or not ???
Tiffany B.
What's the typical price for this, and how long does it last?