BY CREST #12 in Teeth Whiteners

Now with Crest Pro-Heath [HD] you don't have to choose between your healthy smile and your whiter smile. Crest Pro-Health [HD] is bringing your smile Crest's biggest breakthrough in toothpaste since fluoride, with a new daily two-step system. Designed to enhance your oral care routine, it's formulated for deep cleaning and advanced whitening that goes beyond your normal toothpaste. With two minutes of brushing, you'll actually feel the difference in clean from the first use. see more...

• Pro Health Crest Pro-Health HD Daily Two-Step Too... Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone seen improvement in their overall gum health? That is ...1 Answers
  • What's the typical price for this, and how long does it last?1 Answers
Pro Health Crest Pro-Health HD Daily Two-Step Toothpaste System 85 mL and 63 mL Tubes, Step 1 Toothpaste: NPN 80049787
Alexandra N.
West Palm Beach
I wanted to like this product, as I have been using Crest whitening products for years, and I have always been pleased. To my disappointment, this product fell way beyond my standards.
For the step one treatment, the flavor was great. However, the aftertaste left nothing but a stale taste in my mouth, something one certainly does not want from a toothpaste.
As for the step two, I have been using for about two weeks no and have seen little to no whitening in my teeth.
I will continue to purchase the Advanced Vivid white strips and use a regular whitening toothpaste.
Lexi G.
Sherman, TX
I asked my dentist what whitening toothpaste to use and she recommended this one. I've been using this for a week now and can already see a difference! It makes my teeth feel clean after a 17 hour day and 3 meals. She did say that for those who have sensitive teeth that y'all should also purchase a sensitive teeth toothpaste and use that at night because whitening toothpaste tends to make people with sensitive teeth a little more sensitive. Other than that nothing bad to say. I love it!
Lyndee D.
This at home whitening duo really helps keep my teeth white in between crest white strip use. I love that it's a 2 step system so you can get a good clean scrub and then a whitening polish. My teeth always feel SO clean (just like I left the dentist) after I use this. It may seem kind of expensive for toothpaste... But I swear it keeps my teeth pearly white and so clean. I have yet to use up this system because a little goes a long way. A great investment for your smile!
Kerri L.
APO, AE
I'm not really sure about how well this whitens teeth, but I only used it a couple of times and I didn't like it. The toothpaste itself was ok and I still use that. The problem was with the step number 2 whitening gel. First you brush your teeth with the toothpaste (don't rinse) and add the whitening gel and brush for another minute. The whitening gel made me gag. It causes drying in the mouth. I just think there are much more effective products for tooth whitening.
Ashley C.
Saint Amant, LA
I absolutely love this kit. It leaves my teeth feeling cleaner than ever before besides a dentist of course, it works great with the whitening, and bonus it has medicine in there for sensitivity!!! Yes it is about11-12 bucks, but who can complain? I mean really? TWO products and one is a whitener, that's a deal and a half. I will be purchasing this again, just debating on the 3d whitening version to try next or not. Definitely worth trying it everyone reading this.
Steph A.
I was skeptical...the commercial with real people trying the product ,"My teeth are glowing." "In 2 wks see a difference in your smile." Um, I saw it in 1. Wow. Like really wow. I bought a new pro, spinning brush too. Holy clean, Batman. You feel a difference and how long your mouth feels clean (no fuzzy feeling mid day). My teeth are probably a shade lighter but I'm just starting week 3. I can't wait too see after a month how much brighter my smile gets!
Maria H.
Fort worth, TX
I didn't really see a difference using this product. They're is two steps the cleaning toothpaste and the whitening toothpaste. The cleaning toothpaste feels like it doesn't even clean your teeth, it feels weird in your teeth and it feels like it just moves the product around instead of actually cleaning your teeth to prepare it for the whitening step. What I did instead was use my regular toothpaste before using these products.
Stevie D.
Cincinnati, OH
This two step toothpaste is iffy for me. Some days I really notice a difference, and there are some days I don't. I'm still using it for the hope that it works. But when I get to the step two, and after I rinse, my teeth just have this weird feeling to them. It's one that makes me want to brush my teeth over again. And sometimes I do if it bothers me, but I'll brush again with a different tooth paste. So this is hit or miss.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
This product was a little weird to me at first, honestly why would you need a two step toothpaste treatment? well, when I used it...I found out why. my teeth have been consistently gaining a white pearly sheen and I'm super happy with the price, how long it's lasting both myself and my fiance! I recommend to anyone whose looking to whiten their teeth overtime or to help the whitening process of another whitening product(s)
Savannah C.
Wise, VA
I have been using this product for about three months daily, and I have not noticed any change in the color of my teeth. It does do an amazing job cleaning your teeth, that is the only reason I'm giving it two stars. The taste on the second step is awful, and almost defeats the purpose o brushing your teeth because I have to rebrush them or put gum in to cover up the smell of the whitening gel in the second step gel.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
I recently saw a commercial for this product on TV and it looked really promising. I was just wondering if Influenster was planning on putting this in a Vox box or if anyone out there has tried it yet. What's the deal? is it worth a try or should I pass on it?
Bree M.
Austin, TX
Has anyone seen improvement in their overall gum health? That is what caught my attention and why I would really like to use it if it does in fact help.
Rania Z.
dose this one really work on my sensitive teeth or not ???
Tiffany B.
What's the typical price for this, and how long does it last?