Pro Health Crest Pro-Health For Life Smooth Mint  Toothpaste, 150 mL, NPN 80001224

Pro Health Crest Pro-Health For Life Smooth Mint Toothpaste, 150 mL, NPN 80001224

BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health For Life defends against dental conditions people over 50 experience: Tooth Sensitivity, Weakened Enamel, Tender, Inflamed Gums from Gingivitis, Surface Stains. see more...

Anteria B.
Anteria B.

I'm extremely pleased w/ this toothpaste. I have used Mentadent for years, because it's the only toothpaste I've ever found that has both a pleasent enough taste & keeps my teeth pretty white. I've tried Sensodyne, Rembrandt, Tom's of Maine, etc.- Crest Pro Health is the best. I've been using it for two weeks & have no sensitivity issues, but then, I didn't have any to start with. My teeth were quite grey due to using a Rx antibacterial mouthwash recently, as part of treatment for infected wisdom teeth. My teeth are normally quite white naturally. My grey teeth were embarassing & I thought I'd have to wait until my next dental cleaning to get rid of the ugly staining. But since starting to use the Crest toothpaste twice a day, I'd say my teeth are about 90% back to their normal level of whiteness. I am so impressed with this! It also tastes good. I notice no grittiness, no stringiness, nothing odd at all. Mentadent simply wasn't doing the trick for whitening & getting my teeth to feel completely clean- this conquered both issues at once. The price is also a bit better.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Huntersville, NC
The Crest brand name is classic! I've used their toothpaste forever. While I've tried others, I always come back to Crest. Their mint flavor gives me the tingly, fresh feeling that I love after brushing my teeth. This toothpaste is no exception - I would recommend this toothpaste for anyone who likes that as well.
MaryKate B.
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , Ny
This was a good toothpaste. it was not too strong and did not have an overwhelming flavor. It did a great job cleaning my teeth and making my mouth feel clean. I try to use it as often as I can but i also use it with the pro health mouthwash. I would recommend it to others because it gives me a whole mouth clean.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Saint Amant, LA
Pretty decent toothpaste for your money and a great brand. It leaves my mouth feeling clean, fresh, and protected. I use it at least two times a day, depending if I am able to eat lunch at work (I work at a dental office). I would recommend to others, I highly recommend crest products to my patients.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Charleston, WV
While your mouth may feel clean after using this, it is goopy and gritty and just grosses me out when I'm brushing my teeth. The mint flavor is weird and tastes really chemical-y. I just don't like this toothpaste at all and prefer Colgate white one because the taste and texture don't gross me out.
Toiia R.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
Crest Pro Health is the best tooth paste after being suggested by other dentist along the way of this tooth brushing journey. I enjoy the taste and the results after brushing my teeth each day. I believe that it is top notch compared to other tooth pastes that I have used in the past!
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Crest is the best! I have tired to try other toothpastes but I always end up with Crest before the other tube is out. I think it's the most effective toothpaste and it has slowly become the ultimate household brand. The flavors are generic, but they get the job done under budget!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO
I love the pro health series the best. It addresses all my needs in a toothpaste. It cleans, freshens breath, and whitens all at the same time. No need to buy multiple products. This is an all in one product. Smooth mint is just that! Super smooth. Not too strong. Fresh. Minty.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
This toothpaste is just meh for me! I like a tooth paste with a lot of foaming action and a minty bite and this just is not it. It does make my mouth feel clean, but I feel like it's a bit gritty and it doesn't foam as much. It's a good toothpaste, just not my preference!
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Raleigh, NC
Mint toothpaste is good in general. Any toothpaste is good fro your teeth unless you have sensitive teeth. I buy mine at food lion here in raleigh. I am a repeat user of this product. I recommend it to anyone. It is also very affordable, and of course it is a must have