Pro Health Crest Pro-Health For Life Smooth Mint  Toothpaste, 150 mL, NPN 80001224

Pro Health Crest Pro-Health For Life Smooth Mint Toothpaste, 150 mL, NPN 80001224

BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health For Life defends against dental conditions people over 50 experience: Tooth Sensitivity, Weakened Enamel, Tender, Inflamed Gums from Gingivitis, Surface Stains. see more...

Nicole C.
layton, UT
In my opinion this toothpaste couldn't go wrong! I use it everyday, I brush as often as possible, morning and night. Its a refreshing clean minty taste with a deep feeling clean! I am and will always be a repeating user! 100% satisfied with this toothpaste :) wtg crest!
Giselle R.
ROUND ROCK, TX
This is one of my favorite toothpastes from this brand. It really does gets the work done and even better..... it leaves you breath so fresh and minty. Other brands of toothpaste.... after you wash your teeth you get that weird after taste . I bought it at target and i love to buy this i recommend this product if you are looking for a good toothpaste.
Anteria B.

I'm extremely pleased w/ this toothpaste. I have used Mentadent for years, because it's the only toothpaste I've ever found that has both a pleasent enough taste & keeps my teeth pretty white. I've tried Sensodyne, Rembrandt, Tom's of Maine, etc.- Crest Pro Health is the best. I've been using it for two weeks & have no sensitivity issues, but then, I didn't have any to start with. My teeth were quite grey due to using a Rx antibacterial mouthwash recently, as part of treatment for infected wisdom teeth. My teeth are normally quite white naturally. My grey teeth were embarassing & I thought I'd have to wait until my next dental cleaning to get rid of the ugly staining. But since starting to use the Crest toothpaste twice a day, I'd say my teeth are about 90% back to their normal level of whiteness. I am so impressed with this! It also tastes good. I notice no grittiness, no stringiness, nothing odd at all. Mentadent simply wasn't doing the trick for whitening & getting my teeth to feel completely clean- this conquered both issues at once. The price is also a bit better.
Maddie F.
Tonawanda, NY
After using this product your breath is extremely minty. You definitely will not be able to smell morning breath after this one...definitely worth a try. I personally believed the added health benefits plus the fact that it makes my teeth look and smell nice was a real surprise because most toothpastes don't work this well
Maggie D.
Amherst, OH
I really like this toothpaste. My mouth felt extra clean, and my breath stayed fresh as well. My teeth looked whiter and brighter!! I would recommend this to anyone. Very good product!
Shelby D.
Huntersville, NC
The Crest brand name is classic! I've used their toothpaste forever. While I've tried others, I always come back to Crest. Their mint flavor gives me the tingly, fresh feeling that I love after brushing my teeth. This toothpaste is no exception - I would recommend this toothpaste for anyone who likes that as well.
Toiia R.
Acworth , GA
Crest Pro Health is the best tooth paste after being suggested by other dentist along the way of this tooth brushing journey. I enjoy the taste and the results after brushing my teeth each day. I believe that it is top notch compared to other tooth pastes that I have used in the past!
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
This toothpaste is just meh for me! I like a tooth paste with a lot of foaming action and a minty bite and this just is not it. It does make my mouth feel clean, but I feel like it's a bit gritty and it doesn't foam as much. It's a good toothpaste, just not my preference!
Kelsea R.
I love this stuff and it works wonders! I usually wait till there's a coupon from CVS to purchase since it's on the expensive side, but it's one of my favorites. It works till the morning, to cut down on morning breath. After a weeks use, I see a definite difference!
Amy W.
Crest is good for the most part, but I prefer to use a toothpaste that does not contain fluoride or other unnecessary ingredients. I used this for many years until I became more chemically health conscience. I would probably not recommend this to others.