Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Advanced Mouthwash with Extra Whitening, Energizing Mint Flavo
2 colors available

BY CREST #8 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Crest Pro-Health Advanced with Extra Whitening mouthwash helps you have stronger teeth* for a healthier mouth while also providing an extra benefit of safely whitening teeth.** **with brushing by removing surface stains see more...

• I have a question... This product is good? i want to know about to ...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
I like this mouth wash quite a bit! The flavor is not too overboard like a lot of whitening mouthwashes can be. I noticed my teeth started whitening but ONLY after combining with Crest whitening toothpaste and use of this mouthwash twice daily. A tad on the expensive side compared to generics but worth the extra pretty pennies and can often find coupons for it.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
I love, love, love this mouthwash. It gave me visibly whiter teeth in just 4 days. The flavor is subtle and nice. It gives a bubbling sensation while you're swishing, so you know it's getting in between your teeth. I trust Crest and really like the fact that this one both cleans and whitens teeth.
Cherise W.
Cherise W.
This is my favorite go to mouth wash, makes your breath feel refreshed, and if you pair it with a great teeth whitening tooth paste you get double effect, compared to listerine which is really strong and no teeth whitening effects, will always purchase this is a must- have in your daily brushing
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Alliance, OH
This is the best mouth wash!!! The taste is unique and wonderful! Very fresh! It does have that burn, but it's not the worst. The more I use it, the less it burns. It does a really great job whitening, I noticed results very quickly. I do use it with a whitening toothpaste as well though.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Branson, MO
I hate mouth wash but this one is my favorite! I just bought another today and haven't gone a day without it since I tried it. I bought it for the fluoride treatment per recommended by my dentist. I like that is has whitening properties as well and can tell its doing its job!
Alex O.
Alex O.
If you are looking to whiten teeth look no more this is an amazing product along with all other crest oral care products is does not cause serious burning like other washes and leaves a white foam after to help whiten and remove stain definitely would buy again
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS
I love the fresh clean I get each time I use prohealth. Even after rinsing, I can still feel the bubbles cleaning my gums. I've been using this for about 4 months and love the clean feeling but can't really tell if it is helping to whiten my teeth.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
I like the idea of using a mouth rinse that assists in whitening you teeth. The feeling of the mouth rinse is different but you get used to it. I feel like it does prevent staining but I'm unsure of how much whitening effect.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
I don't like this all that much because it leaves a weird feeling in my mouth afterward- almost like a thick, foamy mouth-feel. I don't think it's all that great at whitening. My husband uses it though so what do I know?
Lily C.
Lily C.
I like this mouthwash because it helps me white without any added effort to my oral health routine I'm already going to use mouth wash anyway so why not have whitening properties to it. This also does not burn at all!
Lii O.
Lii O.
I have a question... This product is good? i want to know about to help prevent plaque regrowth or gingivitis