BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Advanced with Extra Deep Clean mouthwash helps you have stronger* teeth for a healthier mouth. It kills bad breath germs, helps prevent cavities, strengthens enamel, cleans teeth and gums, and freshens breath for. *when added to a good oral care routine by strengthening enamel see more...

Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Advanced Mouthwash with Extra Deep Clean, Clean Mint flavor 1 L
Buy on Target
Chelsea F.
Riverside, MO
This Crest Pro-Health Complete Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is my absolute favorite mouthwash. It tastes great and does not burn my mouth like other mouthwashes. I feel confident about my oral health when I use Crest Pro Health mouthwash. For a few extra bucks, you can use a mouthwash that not only cleans, but protects.
Juliette L.
beaverton
It taste great and is very refreshing. It’s also super easy to use. I got mine at target, Publix, Safeway and pretty much any drugstore. It met my expectations and overall I was very satisfied with the results
Brooke M.
Bryant
This is one of the more affordable mouthwashes. It doesn’t have alcohol so you don’t have a super intensive burning sensation during use. Plus, it has fluoride which is so good for your teeth and gums!
Aymee T.
Riverbank, ca
This mouth wash is excellent! I have braces so i feel like i need a extra boost of freshness. It’s alcohol free with fluoride, both a plus. I’ve been using this product for 6months and it’s become part of my morning and night teefie routine 😬. I Will continue to repurchase this product.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This mouthwash is so good, i have used it for a few years now and it is so amazing, I feel like it keeps my teeth really clean and makes my breath smell so fresh, I also feel like it helps my gums feel not as sensitive as they usually feel as well.
Tiffany F.
Rockford
Love love love, it works wonderful. It doesn't leave my mouth burning. It taste great, and I just feel like my mouth is getting taken care of so very well with this product.
Kimberly N.
Lumberton, NC
I have tried quite a few mouthwashes throughout the years but this is one that I have stuck with for a while now. As the name suggests, I do feel like I get an extra deep clean when I use this mouthwash. Great way to end the night, with an extra clean mouth.
Jessy C.
Heather C.
Oxford, AL
I really like this mouthwash... doesn't burn like others and keeps ur mouth feeling fresh!! We buy this all the time! Great amount for the price! I recommend people to try this if they haven't!!
Alisha H.
I used to hate mouth wash. It used to burn and it was just a miserable experience. My Dentist actually had me use this after my last cleaning and I loved how fresh my breath was and how clean my mouth felt. I immediately went out and bought this. We have switched brands at home and now strictly use Crest ProHealth. It's relatively inexpensive and can be found pretty much anywhere. Love it