Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Advanced Gum Protection Toothpaste, 20 mL uploaded by Kayleigh L.Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Advanced Gum Protection Toothpaste, 20 mL uploaded by sean C.

BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Advanced. Crest Pro-Health Advanced toothpaste includes 8 Advanced benefits that help protect areas dentist check: cavities, gingivitis, acid erosion, sensitivity, dental plaque, tartar, whitening, and fresh breath. see more...

LaTaya N.
I typically love crest, I think this is a great product and is close to other brands as far as pricing goes. Some tooth pastes leave a weird taste for film in my mouth but not this brand. It was what I expected it to be. I would likely buy again unless I found something 90% better.
Jaclyn M.
Hoover, AL
We tend to stay loyal to Crest as our household toothpaste brand. My husband and I both use and we have bought this particular type many times. Happy as usual. The taste is nice and I purchased mainly because of the marketing around the gum protection.
Makenzie K.
Greenville, KY
Works really good. Doesn't have a bad taste like other toothpastes. I like that the product actually helps protect my gums. Other leave my gums really red. This is a great product!
Karen W.
Marina, CA
This product tastes great and works well keeping gums healthy. Use at least twice a day for optimum results. It is a good value for your money. I plan on purchasing this again because it works well and is not expensive. I have never been disappointed with Crest.
Kelsey R.
Higganum, CT
Saw a difference within 2 weeks. The taste is better than any other toothpaste Gum Protection that I've tried. Only thing is if you don't keep up with it you will start to go back to where you were prior to using. I love this product and recommend it to any one.
Sherry J.
Its a nice toothpaste just like all of Crest's products. But I found that this particular toothpaste left a weird film on the sides of my mouth. It didn't have a taste, it was just slimy and felt gross. Not sure of how else to describe it.
Bailey G.
This stuff is okay! I used to think it was great, but then I started trying different brands. Although crest definitely leaves you with the mintiest breath, it lacks the squeaky clean feel that I found with arm & hammer toothpastes.
Savannah L.
Snellville, GA
Crest has never failed me with any of their products and the whitening and advanced protection ones are not an exception. I absolutely love crest, ive always gotten accurate results that make me happy with my smile.
Tracey H.
Chesapeake, VA
I'm very picky about my toothpaste because I want everything in one...gum protection, tartar control, whitening, you name it! Well this toothpaste has been consistent and it makes my teeth feel amazingly smooth. After brushing I feel like my teeth are clean and the feeling lasts all day!
Kasey G.
Mobile, AL
I love, love, love this toothpaste. The flavor isn't too strong but most importantly, it leaves my teeth feeling so clean. I first got this brand as a sample from my dentist and I never looked back. Also, I haven't had one cavity in the two years since I switched! Highly recommended!