BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Advanced.* Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Whitening + Freshness toothpaste includes 7 Advanced benefits that help protect areas dentist check: cavities, gingivitis, sensitivity, dental plaque, tartar, whitening, and fresh breath. *Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel.www.crest.com see more...

Buy on Target
John E.
It leaves your mouth fresh and clean the toothpaste isn't runny and doesn't fall of the toothbrush . I love this toothpaste because it does what a dentist does for your teath without the appointment and hassle
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
I use this paste between brushing with my sensitive toothpaste. I pick it up at whatever local grocery store I’m at. I’m a first time user, but really like it. It keeps my breath fresh, and my teeth seem to hold off stains better when using it. It’s a grittier (like the dentist office toothpaste) toothpaste so the light stains come off which is always a bonus! I will definitely continue to buy it
Grace D.
Midland, GA
This is a great toothpaste that leaves my mouth feeling fresh for a great price. I use every day morning and night and it always makes me feel very clean while fighting away and germs in my mouth. My teeth and left white and shiny
Isabelle S.
Whitefish Bay, WI
I like this product, it is nice and minty. I don't have anything that positive it negative to say about it, I am not particular about my toothpaste at all. It does a nice job of making my teeth feel clean and I have bought this brand and type of toothpaste a lot and I will continue to buy and use it.
Rachel M.
Purchased for sensitivity and cleaning but did not help at all with the sensitivity. Although it did clean it has a terrible taste definitely will not repurchase again.
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this for a few months and I really see results. My dentist always says my teeth look great. It doesn't have a minty taste. This is the best toothpaste I have used of late and no one likes to have problems at the dentist so this is great to use to keep up with your pearly whites!
Yuaketha J.
Stone Mountain
Leaves the mouth fresh and clean long after brushing. Consistent with its formula and at a great price point. I switched over after dicovering there were harmful ingredients in another product I was using. Overall I am very satisfied with the results it gives.
Lindsey C.
Compared to other toothpastes I've tired it was one of the best. Still didn't do the whitening trick very well but I would recommend it.Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Whitening Power + Freshness Toothpaste 5.1 oz.
Rachel T.
Columbus, OH
I've been using this toothpaste for years and it's definitely my favorite. The minty taste is great and it really cleans my teeth. I've noticed it help with whitening and do recommend!
Lindsey Y.
Kettering, OH
I have used this toothpaste for years and probably will for a long time. It’s a classic, but dependable. Minty fresh, not too much whitening junk that it hurts my teeth. I’m a fan. :)
Crystal B.
Amesbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What flavor is this toothpaste?