Pro-Heal Serum Advance+

by iS CLINICAL

Shop iS CLINICAL Pro-Heal Serum Advance+ at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Is this a vitamin c serum?
Has anyone found a cheaper alternative? Really looking at the benefits for facial redness/rosacea.
Has anyone purchased this on overstock? Is overstock trustworthy with skincare?
Start your review of Pro-Heal Serum Advance+!
Katie F.
Boston, MA
Pro-Heal Serum Advance+ uploaded by Katie F.
I can’t live without this amazing antioxidant serum (well, I certainly don’t want to!) I use this serum every morning on the lower half of my face where I struggle with hormonal acne. The Pro Heal Serum can absolutely be used on your entire face (and is formulated for the whole face) but my favorite way to use it is in combination with the famous Skinceuticals CE Ferulic which I use on the top half of my face where my skin is clear/normal. If I didn’t get a sizable Skinceuticals discount through my work, I would be more than satisfied to simply use this serum alone in the AM. The texture is wonderfully spreadable (as are the majority of iS Clinical products!), hydrating, and luxurious. This product is perfect for anyone with problematic skin (be it rosacea, serious sensitivities, and/or acne). The Pro Heal is also a great choice for someone with “normal” skin who might be anxious about using a potent Vitamin C. The Pro Heal offers all the benefits of powerful, high-dose antioxidants/Vitamin C (brightening, healing, tone evening) but WITHOUT the irritation that so often ensues. I love that this serum breaks the “rules” of traditional skincare because it includes both retinol and vitamin C in the same formula! For first timers, I HIGHLY recommend purchasing the $49 iS Clinical Essential Starter Kit via Skinstore or Dermstore online; the starter kit includes a generous sample size of the Pro Heal so you can try it for a while before fully Skinvesting! What a soothing, healing, and efficacious piece of skin happiness this product is!!!! I can’t think of anyone in my life who wouldn’t benefit from this product...Pro-Heal Serum Advance+
Taylor S.
Pro-Heal Serum Advance+ uploaded by Taylor S.
I really wanted to give his five stars because I think it's so awesome it's one of the only products I've ever used my entire life that I can actually see the results that doesn't upset my skin and any type of way helps active acne breakouts and just your overall complexion looks so nice. It's no surprise though because it costs $140. You like sticker shock holy crap. And then your esthetician tells you only need four drops. And I'm like four drops??? that's going to cover only half of my face. But I get it home and I figure out after about two weeks at if you take it out of the bottle and directly drop the drops onto your face and not your hand your hand won't soak up any of the $140 miracle stuff and it goes on your face and you really only need four to six drops. (Which is the recommended amount of drops) I really wanted to give this five stars and I started off with five stars however the price is just incredibly expensive I've purchased it multiple times but at some point you're like okay this is killing my bank account. Even worse as I am very irresponsible with putting caps back on things tightly and yeah I have spilled this all over the floor before I was down there trying to grab all of it up I could that wasn't on the floor more like on the top of the pile I was so sad. Pro tip would be to drop like a fourth of this into a smaller dropper bottle put that bigger bottle way back some are safe and out of dropping range and just use that little small dropper until you need to refill it again. BUT it does last you are very long time even longer if you don't spill any.
Morgan D.
Atlanta, GA
Pro-Heal Serum Advance+ uploaded by Morgan D.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my holy grail for skincare. It is pricey but worth every penny. Pro Heal has helped with my acne scarring and greatly improved a poorly stitched scar on my cheek. Lays beautifully under foundation.
mary P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is amazing and definitely worth the price! I usually have lots of red spots all over my face, so I have always been self conscious without makeup on. When I tried this, within a week most of the red spots were totally gone. I already feel way more comfortable without makeup in public!
Azliana J.
Hoboken, NJ
I suffered rosacea for the first time because of my skin sensitivity especially after having to put mask all the time outside. My whole face started to be inflamed and too sensitive. I avoid putting too much on my skin. I just did the basic routine and then I found out about this serum. Before purchased, I bought the derm store skin set which comes in a smaller size but I wanna be sure that it’s really good, considering the hefty price. This serum calms my skin and my rosace is gone for now. If you have those tingly burning sensation due to exfoliate or tretinoin this is your answer. It helped to reduce the inflammation. Since then my skin is way better now compared to two weeks ago.
susan L.
I absolutely love this product. I use it in the morning after the nights in which I use retinol. I also use this after any type of chemical peel or laser treatment. It is very soothing and really helps with irritation caused by retinol creams and it keeps me from getting whiteheads from retinol use.
Kelly F.
Royse City, TX
This is my favorite vitamin c serum far and away! I’ve never used one that is less irritating than this one. Many vitamin c serums can be drying or cause inflammation in the skin. My skin does not react at all to this, it feels soothing and leaves just skin bouncy and supple. It’s expensive, but worth it
Ken S.
Newport Beach, CA
Honestly, after using this I feel like my entire skincare routine could be this serum, the cleansing complex, and a moisturizer. It plumps, hydrates, and gives an instant glow while being a hardworking antioxidant and anti-aging serum. Such a multitasker!
Lauren S.
Lagrange Hlds, IL
I suffer from rosacea and this is the only vitamin C serum that does not irritate it. In fact, my rosacea is hardly noticeable since introducing this serum into my routine. The only downside is the price, however you definitely get what you pay for. If you can afford to splurge, I would definitely recommend.
Erica W.
Florence, AL
I knew after just 3 uses that this would be a product I repurchase. I've been looking for a great vitamin-C serum, but my skin is so sensitive that it has not tolerated several other popular (even clean) products. This product is gentle, calms my redness, has protective properties, and even functions as a great primer for my everyday makeup. It is a jack of all trades and well worth the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica H.
Winchester, MA
il y a 2 ans
Is Pro-Heal Serum Advance+ this product worth the price?
Angeliki E. il y a un an
Honestly yes. There isn’t anything else like it. This product includes Vitamins A,C and E serums plus retinol. It’s like 4 in one and it’s great benefits to the skin. You don’t have to worry about breakouts either. Best skincare I have ever invested in