BY TULA

Alcohol-free formula combines a probiotics and glycolic acid to gently resurface dead skin and remove excess dirt and oilwithout over drying! Restores your skin to its optimal pH, leaving it less vulnerable to bad bacteria, drying and inflammation. Hydrates and plumps skin for more radiance and glow. How to Use: After cleansing, apply two pumps onto cotton pad and apply evenly over face. Follow with serum and Hydrating Day & Night Cream for optimal skin health. Who it's For: Those looking to. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Courtney R.
ALL 5 STARS FOR ME. This gel is amazing. It takes off all of the left over makeup my cleanser left behind. It does not make my skin feel striped or that it needs hydration. It has evened out my blemished and really calmed my inflamed pimples down. I recommend this brand to everyone and anyone. Love Tula!
Mary Ann S.
West Pittston, PA
I adore this product. Our skin sheds 40,000 dead skin cells per hour! Gross! I love the ease of use. Put some on a cotton pad and swipe over your entire face. It works for 24 hours straight and is gentle enough to use everyday. I sometimes use it day and night. I like that it's exfoliating throughout the day.
Rosa R.
Buckeye
I've only been using this product for a few days but I immediately noticed a difference in the brightness of my skin.... It is reasonably priced for the amount of product. I would recommend this to anyone who feels their skin is looking dull... I can't wait to see what it will do in the next few weeks!
Cassandra C.
chicago, IL
This is more of a toner than a serum right? Even though it's a gel?