Pro-Glycolic 10% pH Resurfacing Gel, 2.7 oz. uploaded by Hannah B.

BY TULA

Alcohol-free formula combines a probiotics and glycolic acid to gently resurface dead skin and remove excess dirt and oilwithout over drying! Restores your skin to its optimal pH, leaving it less vulnerable to bad bacteria, drying and inflammation. Hydrates and plumps skin for more radiance and glow. How to Use: After cleansing, apply two pumps onto cotton pad and apply evenly over face. Follow with serum and Hydrating Day & Night Cream for optimal skin health. Who it's For: Those looking to. see more...

• I love TULA and use their cleanser and hydrating day and night cr...1 Answers
  • This is more of a toner than a serum right? Even though it's a gel?1 Answers
Cassandra C.
So this is recommended to be used like a toner, although it has a thin gel consistency. I have used about half the bottle, and I’m really not sure what results I’m seeing. It’s very gentle, but it doesn’t really seem to do much. I thought it could perhaps be a dupe for drunk elephant, and it’s just not the case. I just don’t think I would rebuy because it’s price for just a toner.
Courtney R.
ALL 5 STARS FOR ME. This gel is amazing. It takes off all of the left over makeup my cleanser left behind. It does not make my skin feel striped or that it needs hydration. It has evened out my blemished and really calmed my inflamed pimples down. I recommend this brand to everyone and anyone. Love Tula!
Katy B.
Vista, CA
My skin has become so incredibly soft since I began incorporating this product into my skincare routine. I do have to be careful to not use on the nights my skin is irritated from the retinol I use as the combo can be very drying! Other than that, no complaints!
Hannah B.
Syracuse, NY
Love this!! (Love everything Tula!) this product does such an amazing job of toning your skin and getting rid of all the unwanted dead skin! A total game changer!!!!!
Rosa R.
Buckeye
I've only been using this product for a few days but I immediately noticed a difference in the brightness of my skin.... It is reasonably priced for the amount of product. I would recommend this to anyone who feels their skin is looking dull... I can't wait to see what it will do in the next few weeks!
Mary Ann S.
West Pittston, PA
I adore this product. Our skin sheds 40,000 dead skin cells per hour! Gross! I love the ease of use. Put some on a cotton pad and swipe over your entire face. It works for 24 hours straight and is gentle enough to use everyday. I sometimes use it day and night. I like that it's exfoliating throughout the day.
Autumn A.
Nashville, TN
Love all my TULA products- pretty affordable, use this resurfacing gel as a toner and I love it! Has probiotics and it great for my skin! Would buy again!
| L.
Staten Island, NY
Yes!!!!!! Almost done with this product. Definitely need more. Smooth and perfects the skin while maintaining hydration.
Cassandra C.
This is more of a toner than a serum right? Even though it's a gel?
Kaitlyn L.
I love TULA and use their cleanser and hydrating day and night cream.  I just ordered this product as well. How do you add it into your routine?