Pro-Glycolic 10% pH Resurfacing Gel, 2.7 oz. uploaded by Hannah B.

BY TULA

Alcohol-free formula combines a probiotics and glycolic acid to gently resurface dead skin and remove excess dirt and oilwithout over drying! Restores your skin to its optimal pH, leaving it less vulnerable to bad bacteria, drying and inflammation. Hydrates and plumps skin for more radiance and glow. How to Use: After cleansing, apply two pumps onto cotton pad and apply evenly over face. Follow with serum and Hydrating Day & Night Cream for optimal skin health. Who it's For: Those looking to. see more...

• I love TULA and use their cleanser and hydrating day and ...1 Answers
  • This is more of a toner than a serum right? Even though i...1 Answers
Buy on Neiman ...*
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
THE PRO-GLYCOLIC RESURFASING GEL IS AN ALCHOL-FREE TONER THAT IS A MIXTURE OF PROBIOTICS,GLYCOLIC ACID,AND BEETROOT EXTRACT. THE BOTTLE IS VERY PRETTY AND VERY EASY TO HOLD.THE NOZZLE IS VERY EASY TO USE. YOU DO NOT HAVE PRODUCT SPLATTERING ALL OVER THE PLACE! THERE IS NO HORRIBLE FRAGRANCE IT IS VERY LIGHT AND HARDLY NOTICEABLE. THIS IS SAFE FOR SENISTIVE SKIN, HOWEVER IF YOU HAVE OPEN WOUNDS, THIS WILL STING A LITTLE BIT. BUT ON DAY 2 I NOTICED MY PIMPLES WERE FINALLY SURFACING AND CLEARING UP! THIS IS A GREAT CHOICE BECAUSE THIS CONTINUES TO WORK THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT. MY SKIN LOOKS SO GOOD WHEN I WAKE UP.

Audrey Z.
Orange, CA
OMG MY SKIN IS SO SOFT instantly after I started using it morning. And night since it’s not harsh I noticed a huge difference It’s so light and gel like that it almost leaves a cooling sensation on your skin. It’s a must in my beauty routine
Magan F.
Great gel that has helped completely change my skin. Paired with the cleanser and day and night hydration cream I noticed a change in my skin immediately. After a week my skin is now smoother, brighter, and even toned!
Erica R.
Denver, CO
This has made a huge difference in the texture of my skin. It cleans the extra dirt and preps the skin to the correct pH for receiving nutrients. Smells a little funky, but gets the job done!
Courtney R.
ALL 5 STARS FOR ME. This gel is amazing. It takes off all of the left over makeup my cleanser left behind. It does not make my skin feel striped or that it needs hydration. It has evened out my blemished and really calmed my inflamed pimples down. I recommend this brand to everyone and anyone. Love Tula!
Olli d.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Everything TULA is amazing to me. It has done absolute wonders for my skin, and I am so happy to have found this line. Reduces acne, uneven tone and firms and moisture’s the skin
Madie M.
I just started using the TULA original line and I am in LOVE. My skin has never looked so good. This gel/toner works wonders on my oily skin and is so long lasting that it’s worth the price tag. I love this stuff.
Cassandra C.
So this is recommended to be used like a toner, although it has a thin gel consistency. I have used about half the bottle, and I’m really not sure what results I’m seeing. It’s very gentle, but it doesn’t really seem to do much. I thought it could perhaps be a dupe for drunk elephant, and it’s just not the case. I just don’t think I would rebuy because it’s price for just a toner.
Rosa R.
Buckeye
I've only been using this product for a few days but I immediately noticed a difference in the brightness of my skin.... It is reasonably priced for the amount of product. I would recommend this to anyone who feels their skin is looking dull... I can't wait to see what it will do in the next few weeks!
Mary Ann S.
West Pittston, PA
I adore this product. Our skin sheds 40,000 dead skin cells per hour! Gross! I love the ease of use. Put some on a cotton pad and swipe over your entire face. It works for 24 hours straight and is gentle enough to use everyday. I sometimes use it day and night. I like that it's exfoliating throughout the day.
Cassandra C.
This is more of a toner than a serum right? Even though it's a gel?
Kaitlyn L.
I love TULA and use their cleanser and hydrating day and night cream.  I just ordered this product as well. How do you add it into your routine?