Pro-FX Sticky Base Coat, 1 fl oz uploaded by Jessica M.Pro-FX Sticky Base Coat, 1 fl oz uploaded by Hellen F.Pro-FX Sticky Base Coat, 1 fl oz uploaded by Brookelynne T.

BY PRO FX

Pro-FX Sticky Base Coat: Sticky textured base coat that binds nail polish to nail for a longer lasting manicure Prevents surface staining of natural nails and enhancements Ultra-smooth, one-swipe brush on application Professional formula Salon value size see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so surprised how many people don't know about this amazing go to product!!!! I find it at my local CosmoProf, which you have to be a Licensed Cosmetologist to enter, shop and purchase and have a membership for Professional High Quality Products! But before reviewing I search and seen it is in fact a Brand that can be purchase at major retailers like Walmart, CVS, etc. It's an amazing Sticky Base Coat by Pro-FX! I know not many ppl thank of the Words Sticky & Nail Polish, or Manicure as a good thing but it is when it comes to this amazing one of a kind base coat! This sticky base coat grabs in locks in color like a magic trick! Not chips or splits while wearing this awesome base coat with you nail color! It's applied to you clean bare natural nail, dried and then continue as you would with any base coat and apply your fave nail color directly on top to achieve a long long wearing no chipping flawless nail color! I love it to use professionally, even as the first step with Gel Polish it work fantastic and makes sure a hard hit doubt allow for you Gel Manicure to chip! And I absolutely love love love it for personal at home mani's & pedi's....I now never ever use any other base coat but this! Because along with it Grabbing and Holding onto you nail color for a long lasting wear it acts as a normal base coat, sealing in your natural nail and protecting it from hard polishes and colors that can stain and damage your nails (etc gel polishes, bright and bold colors). So things a little magic bottle that I'm so happy that has been in my life for over a year now! It's super affordable to a a big big bottle! If you see it, and your a nail color lover like me....Purchase it asap!!!! Pro-FX Sticky Base Coat, 1 fl oz
Rebecca T.
I am obsessed with doing my nails however my job makes me redue my nails every few days. With this product I can go over a week without doing them. Great product!