BY PRO FX

PRO-FX Long Wearing UV Top Coat: Ultra smooth, one swipe brush-on application Professional formula Salon value size see more...

Tammy R.
Since my normal go-to Seche Vite Top Coat was out-of-stock, I picked this up to try. I am very happy with the results so far but Seche is Best! Will post an update after I do dishes.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I really like this top coat. It gives a super glossy shine. You get a lot for the price, too! I do my nails several times a week and I've barely put a dent in this stuff yet.
Leah C.
Bluffdale, UT
My nails never chip when I use this top coat. My nails looks so shiny and glossy. I have yet to find a top coat that matches this
Kallie D.
Pembroke, RI
Great top coat. Works well, applies nice and even and dries quickly. Excellent price. Great formula - not too thick, doesn't "yellow" either. One coat and your nails look fabulous and are protected from chipping.
Chantelle I.
I love this product! It smoothes out any imperfections with my manicure, and has a relatively quick-drying formula! It lasts me a long time and I can easily reapply every few days to prevent chipping.