PRO-FX Glowing Nails Nail Color, 1.0 fl oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.PRO-FX Glowing Nails Nail Color, 1.0 fl oz uploaded by KookHee K.

BY PRO FX

PRO-FX Glowing Nails Nail Color is a nail enhancer that gives your natural nails a shiny, healthy glow. This one universal shade creates pinker, healthier-looking nails and brighter, whiter tips. see more...

Elizabeth W.
Zanesville, OH
Recently bought, I first used on bare nails and it gave them a cute pink glow. When I used it as a top coat on a dark Polish I have a faint glow of pink. So I say in all I'm satisfied.
Brandy C.
I love this polish as a base coat with a shiny top coat added it gives my nails a pretty natural glow, it's easy to apply and affordable would recommend to anyone looking for a clear polish that will give your nails the extra pop
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
So I use this guy as my base and top coat as well. It works well enough. Sometimes I only wear itself. Well I can use it in various ways so I like it.
Juliana D.
Amazing nail polish it makes my nails have a light tint of pink and makes my nails nice and hardens them so they do not ship.
Chasity B.
Yukon, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this polish. I use it on plain nails just to give them an extra healthy glow, and also as a top coat for blue, red, pink, and purpley colored looks, because it really makes them pop as well.
It IS a thinner polish, so i would suggest a couple coats, but the good thing is that it dries hard in like 10 seconds. They also have a sticky base coat that i really like.
We're can I get the PRO-FX GLOWING nails and other after the same priducts. Base code and top coat. At Walmart there out of stock. Please answer me as soon as possible