Pro Flat Detail Brush

Pro Flat Detail Brush

how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it
Start your review of Pro Flat Detail Brush!
Product Highlights
this product is perfect for applying eyeshadow and it grabs all the eyeshadow i want and applies so smoothly. this creates a great look and it's perfect for any occasion. i love this product and can't wait to buy morwin reviews
I love this brush for cutting the crease or cleaning up my eyebrows. It gives such a sharp detail and keeps its shape. in reviews
Shylee Z.
Great Neck, NY
This brush holds the product and transfers the product so nicely and smooth. It helps the product transfer creakily and buttery to the face. It works with dry skin and oily skin and leaves the same coverage and finish to the product your using.
Lexi B.
Los Angeles
Pro Flat Detail Brush uploaded by Lexi B.
Beautiful brush great for smaller things like eye shadows and even eyebrows professional makeup brush indeed
Sha O.
This brush is really good for applying concealer under the eyebrow as well putting on shimmer shades to the eyelid. I'm able to get a good grip on it with the base material they use and I don't have to worry about it deteriorating when I wash it.
virginia P.
Carthage, TX
I like this brand for its price! It's a great bargain! Guides on smooth and effortlessly! Great texture and feel!
Raeann O.
Fontana, CA
I use this to cut my crease or clean up my eyebrows and it works great! It’s super cheap!
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
This brush is soft and applies evenly. I usually use this when I want to clean or detail my concealer under my eyebrows. It is easy to use and clean just the way a brush should be. Highly recommended for budget conscious make-up enthusiasts!
Blair C.
Wooster, OH
Absolutely love this brush! I use it for perfecting the outer edges if I fill in my eyebrows and for applying glitter eyeshadow. It allows you to do the fine details on your face and makes it very easy to make your face look perfect !!
Jnicole M.
Edmond, OK
I love using this for concealing brows, cutting creases and applying concealer under the eye.
Jamie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my go-to brushes for packing on shimmer/glitter on the eyes. My only complaint is that I wish the tip was tapered and not rounded. With my eye shape, it’s a little tricky to get product on the inner part of my eye and not in my crease or on my lashes in the process. I still love this brush though. It’s affordable and the quality is top notch.
Khoudia N.
This brush is so good I love how flat is in the detailing it’s a really good eyeshadow brush I love how smooth it feels and it’s not right to put on you really got to use and moneys worth out of this I would buy this again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...