PRO FILT'R MINI INSTANT RETOUCH PRIMER

NULL

i was thinking of buying this but is it good for combination skin?
Is this primer for oily skin? I break out a lot and I want a to use a primer that won’t make me break out as much
How well does this work? I have acne-prone skin and most of the primers I love have been making me break out. Does it keep matte and extend wear?
Start your review of PRO FILT'R MINI INSTANT RETOUCH PRIMER!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...love how it mattifies your skin without appearing dry or flaky like some mattifying products.” in reviews
“this primer is moisturizing. it has a slight scent but nothing too crazy. it’s good for normal to oily skin. it has a natural finish and easy to apply. i usually use two pumps for my face.” in reviews
palmdale
PRO FILT'R MINI INSTANT RETOUCH PRIMER uploaded by Monica M.
PRO FILT'R MINI INSTANT RETOUCH PRIMER uploaded by Monica M.
Purchased at: Sephora
When I want my powder foundation to stay on go to this primer by Fenty beauty by Rihanna pro filter instant retouch primer and makes my my powder foundation stay even through sweat it doesn’t go nowhere and when I lightly blot the sweat away my make up is still there looking flawlessly perfect I’m so impressed this is my go to primer when I’m really on the go and wanna do my make up really quick and I will never change it for the world this is one of my holy grails that I’ll be updating on my YouTube channel and you will be seen it in my vlog thank you fenty beauty by Rihanna.
Dovr Foxcroft, ME
I really love the glass component. It feels luxurious & heavy. Fenty claims to be an oil-controlling - pore filling primer that smooths your skin for better foundation application. I have combo skin - my t-zone is oily while the rest of my face is slightly dry. I have large pores on my forehead & near my nose. I wore this for several days. Fenty is nude in color and feels a bit like a light lotion. It is a silicone primer. This primer also did a really nice job filling in my pores making them less noticeable as well as making my dry areas around my face feel a bit moisturized. My foundation went over the primer very beautifully. After a 12 hour workday with this primer, however - I had a lot more oil creeping through on my t-zone. It didn’t keep the oil at bay as much as I would have liked. I don’t think the Fenty primer is bad by any means but I think it would be a good winter primer due to the oil control wasn't the best for me - If you have dry or normal skin this may work better for you. Would I repurchase? No.
Las Vegas , NV
Fenty Neauty Primer is my 2nd favorite primer next to Tatcha the Silk Canvas. That's saying alot!!. I'm 40 years old and it took me forever to find primer that actually makes a difference in my skin and makeup wear time. This primer is the texture and color of a moisturizer. Initially that is what 1st caught my eye. I apply this (3 pumps) to my face after finishing my eyes. I personally love how lightweight it is without being the texture of gel like most primers. I notice my skin eventhough its oily soaks this up nicely. I let it sink into my pores for about 5 minutes before applying my foundation. I notice a difference in my skins texture, my pores look less noticable and my makeup applies beautifully overtop. I also notice throughout the night that my makeup stays even and my skin dosen't produce any more oil then usual. I just use a blot paper and my makeup remains in tact. The moisturizer like texture is the best part about this primer, I even put it on my skin when I'm makeup free, it keeps me soft and less oily.
Purchased at: Sephora
Sooo. Time to share my review of the Profiltr Matte @fentybeauty foundation. This is just my humble opinion coming from my experience using it for about a month. 🤔🤔🤔 - I was all about the hype because of the 4.5 out of 5 good reviews on Sephora , great comments worldwide from MUAs and the curiosity in general so I ordered my from the Fenty website. 😊😊😊 I heard that this formula oxidizes a lil , anyways I decided to buy my actual shade , my skin is super fair however the color turned me into the Phantom of the opera, 🤡 the coverage shade was a plain milky and dusty mask , my pores felt like a dry wooden block and after 30 min wearing it I get open patches everywhere. I have used this about 8 times and resulted unhappy on each occasion. I was really hoping this would help my oily skin but the Fenty beauty profiltr foundation ended up being an Imperfections Highlighter for me. Also, I had to be very careful everytime I gave my husband a hug because a white circumference would stay on his shirt.
Wildwood , MO
This primer is BY FAR the best primer I have used and found for my face. Two pumps, or a little less after letting my moisturizer soak in is all it takes. I let this sit for a few minutes on my face before applying my makeup and it really helps make this soak in and help the makeup last. It makes my skin look so much better, even just on its own. It has a very light fragrance to it. My makeup stays on so well with this primer and I've yet to have a foundation not work well with it. All of them have worked well with it. From drugstore to Sephora brands. This is in my holy grail makeup finds for sure. I can't wait until I finish up the other primers I have so I can get more of this.
El Paso, TX
PRO FILT'R MINI INSTANT RETOUCH PRIMER uploaded by Tina M.
PRO FILT'R MINI INSTANT RETOUCH PRIMER uploaded by Tina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I didn't know whether I should get the hydrating or mattifying primer. But thanks to recommendation I got this one. This primer has a pleasant scent to it (not too strong though), and fades. I find it to be smoothing, but still see some texture of the skin. It could just be the foundation I used. It also comes in some of the most luxe packaging, love, love, love. A bit pricey, but it's Fenty, a worthy splurge!
Plymouth, MN
As a professional makeup artist I am always searching for the next product that will add an extra oomph to my applications. I received a Gift Card to Sephora and decided to try out this primer for my kit. I tried it on my hand in store and immediately could feel the difference. When I used it on my bridal client this past Saturday - I mean WOW! I used it on the bride and her bridal party. It worked on dry skin and oily skin. It leaves such smooth and balanced canvas for makeup and it works with airbrush!!! Such a Win! Definitely adding to my personal items and recommending for sure!
Satellite Bch, FL
Absolutely love this primer. I had given [email protected] them because it just didn’t give me any added moisture abd seemed so drying. This primer - I use with her hydrating foundation is really amazing. I buy this about once every 6 months. One [email protected] all you need for the face. It smells heavenly and I’m allergic to just about all ... but something about this very delicate scent just adds to the process of the art of applying makeup for a starter. I finally feel like I can truly -honestly say : Yes. I would recommend this and I’m on my second one in a year.
This is a great primer! It’s nothing “special.” It preps and moisturizes your skin for your makeup and it helps to make it last all day. The primer performs very well, my only concern is the price point. I believe i spent around $30 for the full size primer, and like I said, it works great! My thing is that there are other primers that work just as well at a cheaper price point. If you want to splurge the $30 for this product, go for it! But if you’re not willing to spend that much, there are other primers just as good as this one.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this primer- I often wear it without any makeup. Easy to apply, and a little (one pump) definitely goes a long way. The only issue i have is that As pretty as the bottle is, it’s not great for getting all of the product out. I have the hydrating foundation and still am not out of it, but ran out of the primer before thanksgiving (which, end of August to November is still a good amount of time). I still could see a bunch of it at the bottom that I was just unable to get out, which was unfortunate.

459 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Meadow vista
il y a 2 mois
Fenty Beauty I have been looking for a primer does the fenty beauty primer work well?
Eva W. • il y a 2 mois
i have the mini one and i love it! it preps my face really well. however it does feel a bit like sunscreen but after a few uses i got used to it. i think for the price it is totally worth it.