PRO FILT'R HYDRATING PRIMER

by Fenty Beauty

NULL

DooEs this work for oily skin? I have combination skin and wonder how well this would work for me
Is this better/ more hydrating than the fenty instant retouch primer? I have dry skin and the instant retouch primer just makes my dry patches worse.
How well does this work with dry skin? Does it flake? It is not worth it for the price?
Start your review of PRO FILT'R HYDRATING PRIMER!
Columbia, SC
One of the best moisturizing primers I have used. I have combination skin and most primers with moisture cause me to be wayyyy too oily, but this goes on perfectly and really does well with all my foundations.
sacramento
Feels super good on the skin, I love how soft it is on my skin and the finished looked after pairing it up with my fenty foundation. It is very good for my sensitive skin, I love it and would recommend it!
Mandeville
Stop what you’re doing and buy this primer. This is the best primer I’ve ever used, and it has so much product! It’s super hydrating and helps makeup blend in super easy. The absolute best, hands down!
Los Angeles
Absolutely live by this primer it is such a nice and soft base for my makeup. My skin does tend to be a little bit dry and by applying this it definitely helps when applying foundation after.
So soft and silky on the skin! I don’t have large pores but my skin is dry and this primer helps keep my skin soft especially during the winter!fenty beauty by rihana
I adore Fenty's products and fortunately this primer suited my dry skin It made my makeup go on beautifully is a really good Hydrating Primer if you have very dry skin like myself as well as smoothing out your skin nicely ready for foundation
Philadelphia, PA
I purchased this product as soon as it hit the shelf. I have really dry skin and I just love how moisturizing this primer feels. Definitely feels like you’re rubbing butter on the skin. Doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily or sticky. So happy that fenty came through for the dry skin girls!
Brooklyn, NY
I have combination skin. Really like to place this primer on the dry patches i have over my lid due eczema. It provides so much relief and allows makeup to go on smoothly .
RIVERDALE, GA
This primer is a definite have for these upcoming dry seasons!! I prefer this even more than the original. It's light, easier to ble d and the scent is soft. I will most definitely keep in rotation!!
Morgantown, WV
Joyous longevity. Tremendous hydration formulated with Vitus Vinifera (grape seed oil). Smells great. I like to gently pat it on over a clean moisturizer. However, I have also put it on after my bare skin is gently cleansed and toned, and that is just fine, too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...