BY CLAIROL #6 in Demi-Permanent Hair Color

Clairol Professional Premium Creme Demi Hair Color features ammonia-free technology that delivers amazingly rich color. No lift. Rich color deposit. Covers up to 50% gray. see more...

Yesenia c.
Perfect for those clients that love the platinum look. Although I️ prefer high end and professional line products, this one is good for emergencies. Being that I️ live in a small town and professional products are an hour from me, I️ tend to turn to Sally beauty supply when in dire need. My clients love it
Bryan L.
As a licensed professional i can say I approve this specific shade, I have used it as a demi permanent toner & the results are beautiful, doesn’t leave the hair feeling like straw it actually has a glossy finish & soft feel after process.
Billie D.
Okemos, MI
My hair looked great! I already have dirty blond hair so I have to go very light blond for highlights to show up. But these look great! They added nice dimension to my hair and didn't damage it really too bad. Great and simply way to change up my look.
jules 🖤.
Tucson, AZ
This product is good but not the best. I was expecting a much brighter blonde then what I got. It took my hair color a step back from where I wanted it to be. It was easy to use which I liked. I like this product but don’t love it.
teri a.
maynard AR
This is a great toner! The price is great and it's also good quality! Very easy to use just mix with your developer put it on your hair or leave it on until the color you want is achieved! Usually only takes 5 to 10 minutes!
Santana L.
Vega Baja
Excellent doesn’t leave your hair feeling heavy affordable price can be found in many places can be used for wet hair or dry hair o even before you blow dry it as a leave in also the benefit is it doesn’t have any sulfate
K J.
I am a beautiful person. I will have the best. If I could see it as an option for me, but I don't think I am going through. We have a great time to get a good day, I
Brooke A.
wayne, WV
I absolutely believe with out a doubt that this is one of the best things ever to use! It does EXACTLY what it is supposed to do. You want great results? Then I recommend this to you and your family and friends!
Caralyn L.
N Bellmore, NY
I love clairol products. The color and developer is gentle on the hair and scalp. I always get my desired results. It is important to know how to use the product correctly in order to not damage your hair. The cream color is easy to use and doesn’t get too messy.
Clare K.
Although it may have slightly dried out my ends, I was very happy with the color. At the salon I go to, whenever I’d get my hair dyed, it never really showed. But when I did a diy, this hair dye did the trick without excessive damage.