BeautyFaceFace MakeupL.A. Girl
PRO Conceal HD Color Corrector

PRO Conceal HD Color Corrector

by L.A. Girl

Crease-resistant, opaque coverage in a creamy yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.Orange Corrector: Neutralizes dark spots for medium/deep skin tones. Yellow Corrector: Neutralizes purple/blue undertones. Green Corrector: Neutralizes redness. Lavender Corrector: Neutralizes unwanted yellow undertones and sallowness. Peach Corrector: A lighter version of our popular Orange Corrector -conceals blue/purple undertones on fair skin tones and counteracts general dullness. Light Yellow Corrector: Corrects dullness caused by blue undertones and brightens under eye circles.*Apply correctors under regular concealer to create a perfectly even complexion. Complete makeup routine by applying the Highlighter as the last step after foundation.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Crease-resistant, opaque coverage in a creamy yet lightweight texture.; The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections.; Provides complete, natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.; Apply correctors under regular concealer to create a perfectly even complexion. Complete makeup routine by applying the Highlighter as the last step after foundation.

Start your review of PRO Conceal HD Color Corrector!
LaShina M.
Shreveport, LA
PRO Conceal HD Color Corrector uploaded by LaShina M.
Because of my darker skin tone, I use the orange color corrector on both my dark spots and my dark under eye circles. This product is easy to apply and does not slide around when applying foundation on top. Highly recommend.
Kenly I.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
PRO Conceal HD Color Corrector uploaded by Kenly I.
PRO Conceal HD Color Corrector uploaded by Kenly I.
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanted to like this at it would be a cheaper alternative to Dr.Jarts color corrector. This can’t compare. When I put it on it filled my pores with the white mint cream. After much blending it gave my skin a white ghost filter. Don’t waste your money. PRO Conceal HD Color Corrector
Sierra T.
Oklahoma City, OK
PRO Conceal HD Color Corrector uploaded by Sierra T.
I have these in Mint,Peach, & Red!! And lemme just say they definitely come in clutch! I use them for anything from red spots to dark circles and they work wonders!! The best thing is they’re super affordable. And they come in all types of colors for all your color correcting troubles!! So go check em out.
Andraya W.
Austin , TX
I love it!!! I personally used the green one and the orange one. The orange one is great for covering dark circles and the green one is great for covering acne. It is a life saver!!!
Stephanie Z.
PRO Conceal HD Color Corrector uploaded by Stephanie Z.
I had never tried a color corrector before I purchased this one so I wasn’t sure what to expect and whether or not it would help to conceal my rosacea. This product is surprisingly super easy to use. I just put some on my redness and blended out my concealer and foundation overtop. It works like a charm! I can really see how it has been neutralizing the redness. It is also very affordable. Love it!
Nataly S.
Lytle, TX
PRO Conceal HD Color Corrector uploaded by Nataly S.
𝗟.𝗔. 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗣𝗿𝗼 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗛𝗗 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 🅣🅔🅧🅣🅤🅡🅔 🅣🅤🅔🅢🅓🅐🅨. 𝗜𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑦-𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒…🍑 I love it! So affordable and helps to conceal my dark circles. Use the orange shade if your skin tone is on the deeper side!🧡
Cecielia D.
Belgium
This along with the L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer - Fairest - 0.28oz these are my all time favorite products by them. I wouldn’t say that this product is buildable on its own but with other products on top of it. Compare to other correctors this is definitely the best most affordable option to this day for me! If you are just starting out with makeup or just want an affordable GOOD color corrector I would always recommend this product.
Emily E.
Manhattan, KS
PRO Conceal HD Color Corrector uploaded by Emily E.
This is such a cheap concealer that is amazing. It is so easy to blend and apply. It covers any redness, dark spots, acne, anything!! It is such a great price for such a great product. I definitely recommend to anyone with redness.
Christina  V.
Fort Wayne, IN
I used this product on a birthmark I have under my eye. I topped it off with another concelear and it covered up my birthmark really good. I would definitely recommend this product and it sold at an affordable price
Morgan H.
Dickinson
I like L.A. Girls color corrector in the salmon shade for my dark circles. However the green left much to envy. The applicator is easy to use, the product has good coverage. However I found the process of covering up the green to be difficult and tended to change my foundation color. It’s not a product that I will use anymore because I don’t like having a green tinge to my face.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...