Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil

WHAT IS IT? This ultra-lightweight oil leaves skin feeling soothed while smoothing the look of fines lines and wrinkles for a fresh, dewy look. A precious trio of Rosa Damascena, English Rose Oleo Extract and Rosehip Seed Oil helps leave the skin feeling soft and soothed while a blend of Padina Pavonica, Roaring Water Kelp and Coastal Extract delivers hydration, leaving skin feeling smoothed and replenished. Nourishing oils of Sweet Almond, Jojoba and Coconut provide a lightweight base that is easily absorbed by the skin to smooth its appearance and help seal in moisture. WHY USE IT? Up to 17 varieties of organic roses go into the making of ELEMIS’ English Rose Oleo Extract. We exclusively source these blooms from a family-owned farm nestled deep in the English countryside. Here, the roses are grown sustainably and harvested by hand to ensure the highest quality. Their petals are then steeped in Safflower oil for two days. The result is an exquisitely-scented oil with soothing and nourishing properties. WHO IS IT FOR? Formulated for all skin types, including sensitive skin. WHEN TO USE IT? Apply in the morning and evening. HOW TO USE Massage 3-4 drops upward onto the face and neck in the morning and evening. VISIBLE RESULTS: 98% agreed this left their skin looking luminous 96% agreed this oil helped to soften the appearance of lines and wrinkles 95% agreed this oil left their skin looking younger 95% agreed this left their skin looking fresh and dewy *INDEPENDENT USER TRIALS 2019. RESULTS BASED ON 120 PEOPLE OVER 4 WEEKS.

is this good for acne prone skin?
Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil ? What do you guys think of this product? I'm torn because I love how it looks mixed with makeup but using it alone I'm not really sure I see benefits to my skin long term.
Start your review of Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil!
Holly H.
Redditch, Warwickshire
Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil uploaded by Holly H.
This product felt very luxurious and smooth on the skin, whilst also being very light weight. Gave a great glowy finish to the skin and has anti-ageing properties. Scent is quite strong of roses but leaves the skin smelling fresh nonetheless. The bottle lasts a long time as a little goes a long way with the product- only 2 to 3 drops are necessary per use. Would definitely recommend.
Aaliyah M.
Nottinghamshire
Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil uploaded by Aaliyah M.
Will definitely buy again! So soft of the skin, perfect for dry skin. Very affordable! only got a sample of it but it works so good. #skincare
Phoebe C.
London
Rose is my favourite scent and this doesn’t disappoint. Feels super light on the skin but very hydrating. Also acts as a nice base under make-up. A little goes a long way so it’s a great purchase.
Lily S.
Hartlepool, County Durham
Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil uploaded by Lily S.
It is a very heavy oil so it needs to be used sparingly however it’s great for my dry skin on a night, I’ve felt such a difference and my skin isn’t as dry and tight
Samantha F.
Cardiff, Cardiff
Love love love this rose oil, it made my skin so soft it literally felt like satin to touch it. It is definitely worth the money even though it’s a bit expensive, but you don’t need a lot so it should last a while. I’d definitely buy again as a treat. It also has a soft rose scent too but just right, not too overpowering
navjot G.
such a beautiful facial oil. it's not heavy at all and can be used to massage into skin beautifully. leaves your skin feeling supple and soft. I always use this after a moisturiser and wake-up to dewy glowy skin.
Katie S.
Addlestone, Surrey
I adore this rose oil, I've tried other brands but this is by far my favourite. It is on the pricey side compared but the quality does not disappoint as always with elemis. Rose oil has so many properties particularly good for anti ageing and really hydrates my skin overnight leaving me with youthful looking skin in the morning.
Bbbeautifi E.
Slough, Slough
Who doesnt love the scent if roses? Om tbis is a dreamy oil, not too greasy but really nourishing and luxurious to use especially on dry skin x
fanny B.
Cannot do without this oil now. It smell divine, doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy at all. I hated facial oils until I found this. Very effective too. Good job Elemis
Lindsey M.
I like the texture of this oil at night but would only use a little. However, I purchased it without seeing the ingredients list. It smells like rose oil but this is because how high fragrance is listed up the inci list. I can’t understand how brands can market/name products as such when the ingredient mentioned in the name is actually at the bottom of the inci list.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lindsey I.
Clovis, CA
il y a 2 mois
Esther C. il y a 2 mois
Elemis products aren’t worth the hype. The advertised ingredients are often low on the INCI list and they rely on essential oils.
Betsi C.
Miami
il y a 4 mois
Swathi A. il y a 4 mois
It’s the absolute best for dry ish skin hydrates smoothens and firms your skin
Danielle P.
Albuquerque, NM
il y a 6 mois
Madison D. il y a 3 mois
I don't have a good dupe suggestion but you use so little of the product at a time, I would say it is worth the steep cost. Honestly I just save up my Ulta points and when I have five times points or something that's when I buy the expensive things.
Samantha M.
Boiling Spgs, SC
il y a 7 mois
Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil ? Has anybody actually know what this is for and if it works I put it on my face but I'm not sure exactly what rose oil is good for
Crystal Michelle W. il y a 6 mois
Rose oil is very moisturizing to the skin very hydrating.
Maria V.
Danville, CA
il y a 7 mois
Crystal Michelle W. il y a 6 mois
After cleansing before moisturizing
Yancy G.
il y a 9 mois
Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil ? Has Anyone gotten real results from this product? If so, how long before you noticed any change in your skin?
Alexis B. il y a 8 mois
You need to be using collagen on the skin but to see the most results you need to find a good liquid collagen to drink!