MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup Brusheswet n wild
Pro Brush Line - Tapered Highlighting Brush

Pro Brush Line - Tapered Highlighting Brush

Exude radiance (or layer it on) with this cruelty-free brush. Its tapered, densely packed bristles effectively disperse the perfect amount of highlighting powder or cream to your cheekbones, cupid’s bow, and the bridge of the nose. Ultra-soft and densely packed synthetic bristles No animals were harmed in the making of these brushes Ergonomic handle for a comfortable hold Patent ID: US D821101

How does this brush,  [product:wet-n-wild-pro-brush-line-tapered-highlighting-brush] , perform with  ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter ? Thanks!
Start your review of Pro Brush Line - Tapered Highlighting Brush!
Amber G.
Appleton, WI
Pro Brush Line - Tapered Highlighting Brush uploaded by Amber G.
Pro Brush Line - Tapered Highlighting Brush uploaded by Amber G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Very nice brush, and super affordable. It’s honestly so good, they could charge more. Applies highlighter softly and smoothly. I like the little ergonomic indent making for an easier grip.
Jordyn B.
South Lyon
This is such a nice blending brush for such a good price! I highly recommend this product for beginners, or anyone looking for an affordable brush!
Diana G.
Laredo, TX
Pro Brush Line - Tapered Highlighting Brush uploaded by Diana G.
Purchased at: H.E.B.
This highlighter brush is awesome! So precise and the look is a plus! Rose gold 😍 Pro Brush Line - Tapered Highlighting Brush
Kelly C.
Bridgeton, NJ
Are use brushes similar to this one to highlight my face because I think it works better I think it is a little pricey I’m not sure but I recommend
Nicole T.
Grants Pass, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Good brush for highlight or lightly putting powder under your eyes when you don’t want to powder your whole face. You can get precise with this brush
Alyssa K.
Rochester
Purchased at: Amazon
This brush is so soft and makes applying highlight so easy! It picks up the perfect amount of product and applies it to skin beautifully. It’s also super affordable and it’s a cute brush ☺️ i recommend checking it out!
Ann L.
Buffalo, NY
I love this brush! In my opinion its better than my morphe highlighting brush. Its of great quality, its soft and durable as well. I purchased mine from their website, not sure if its sold in any stores.
Amandie C.
Such a good, soft highlighting brush. I am so surprised that such an affordable brand made such a nice brush! I use it every single day. It completely changed how I highlight my cheek bones. I love how well it applies product. It also holds up well to washing!
kelli K.
Hanford, CA
This brush is so so soft. It is cheap made but it is a great brush. Perfect for wiping away setting powder.
Isamar M.
Gap, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Muy muy muy buenas, de las.ppquitas de wet n wild que tienen buena calidad, es perfecta para el.uliminador ya que es suelta y hace una aplicación bien ligera nada cargada
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sheena P.