Pro Blo CurlME uploaded by Gigi F.

BY PRO BLO

Achieve the ultimate blow dry with the CurlME from Pro Blo, a revolutionary hair styling tool. Expertly designed to allow you to recreate professional salon looks at home, the CurlME is an innovative hair brush with a unique detachable handle that allows the ceramic coated barrel to remain in place until hair has completely cooled to lock in styles. This easy-to-use starter pack provides six barrels in various sizes to suit different hair lengths and thickness, as well as six clips to secure each barrel in place. Locks are left volumised, smooth and bouncy with a gorgeous glossy shine. The Set Contains: 6 CurlME barrels - 2 x Small (34mm), 2 x Medium (45mm), 2 x Large (55mm). 6 Hair Clips 1 Handle Travel Bag see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Irini G.
Irini G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is worth the money, I think it simplifies blow drying to be honest. I have short hair- touching my shoulders and I think it does a pretty good job. The barrels are pretty light weight but the only negative thing is the clips holding them- I wish they were a bit larger to hold the barrel right at the root as opposed to it hanging down a bit. But either way I'm happy with this. Sometimes I even use only one to blow dry my whole head
Jess T.
Jess T.
Philadelphia, PA
Was really anticipating to find something that I could finally get to curl my thin hair. But, alas, all I got was the tiniest wave with a loadddd of frizz. Even with product. For the price, it was not worth it at all. Not for thin hair.
Richelle H.
Richelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
Great tools! I have the Pro Blo Curl Me set with all sizes of the brushes. The handle and brushes are super light weight so your arm does not get tired like you'd think. If your hair is longer be careful because it can get tangled in there however if you are drying it enough and then letting it 'set' properly you shouldnt have any problems! It gives my hair great, natural looking volume. My hair is naturally frizzy/wavy but it smoothes it out! Also it took me about 45 minutes to finish but I think I will get quicker the more I do it. My hair length medium I guess... and I have fine hair but a lot of it! Good Luck, watch videos!!! I posted a boomerang on my instagram! {Love_r_life}
Shannah A.
Shannah A.
Surrey , BC
I have a love hate feeling for these curlers.
Love the volume, hate that the rollers get stuck in my hair, hate the crimps it leaves behind, sometimes I get a nice wave, sometimes I don't. Hopefully after trying it with different products and ways of setting the rollers directionally, it will get better.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Dallas, TX
Would love to know if anyone with a long bob has used this and how they like it? Most photos online show longer hair. Mine is just to my shoulders and very fine - and I can't decide if this would work for me!
Kirsty B.
Kirsty B.
London
Does anyone have any advise on how to use Pro Blo CurlME I've not used mine yet.
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
How is this for naturally curly, thick hair