BY PRO BEAUTY TOOLS #83 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Limited Edition. Used on the set of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Easily creates Rosalie s voluminous waves. 100% satisfaction Features: Ionic Technology for frizz-free shiny styles. Comfortable Handle with Sectioning Pik We hope this guarantee enhances the value of your purchase and helps you feel secure about your decision to buy Pro Beauty Tools® products. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of this product, Pro Beauty Tools wi. see more...

• Does this brush really make a difference in your hair, or is just...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product at my local drug store target w...1 Answers
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV
I love this brush! I have always been a fan of twilight and I wanted this brush as a collectors edition. Turns out I bought 2 so I can use one and keep the other. It detangles my hair and is a very nice quality hair brush. Definitely would repurchase again.
Misty J.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say I was and still am suckered in all things Twilight! I bought this brush just because of my love of Twilight but was pleasantly surprised at how amazing it is. When I use this it leaves my hair shiny, soft and no frizz in sight. It is a very long lasting brush, sturdy and dependable.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
West Chester, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great paddle brush, lasts forever. Never catches hair and leaves it tangle free. Very durable and good price
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
I love this brush, I have had this brush for a couple of years and I love it sooooo much
Haley M.
Haley M.
Love love love this brush, it gets knots out and it doesn't rip you hair out!
kathy c.
kathy c.
Kountze, TX
This brush works well to get the tangles out and not pull all of your hair out while doing so. Would definitely buy this brush for my family members
chaymae y.
chaymae y.
Oujda
Love this brush
If you have long thick hair this is the way to go. It's large so it really does a great job
member-701b94d81
member-701b94d81
Hola...
Este producto es muy bueno. Lo he usado, yo solo lo huso para desenrredarme el cabello y es muy bueno...
Every girl needs this brush sooooo this the best gift to every girl just kidding 😸😸 but it is a good one 😽
Zofia M.
Zofia M.
Does this brush really make a difference in your hair, or is just a normal brush? How much is it?
vannesa r.
vannesa r.
Where can I purchase this product at my local drug store target walmart anyone