BY PRO BEAUTY TOOLS

Limited Edition. Used on the set of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Sparkle ion + ceramic professional round brush. Easily creates Edwards texture styles. 100% Satisfaction guarantee Features: Ceramic Technology - for shiny, healthy looking hair. Ionic Technology - for frizz-free shiny styles. Comfortable Handle with Sectioning Pik We hope this guarantee enhances the value of your purchase and help. see more...

Tiffani W.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I bought this because it was on clearance and honestly I'm a closet Twihard so I finally had an excuse. Surprisingly it works great. I use it in conjunction with the hair dryer for smooth curls and I have less frizz. I have zero complaints.
Victoria S.
Thermal, CA
This brush is super cool. I've had it for a few years now and it still feels like new. I love the little diveder it comes with, great idea!
Brenda R.
River Falls
This has to be one of the best brushes that I have ever used, my hair is very dry course and curly. I use this brush to help tame it.