BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsPro Beauty Tools
Twilight Limited Edition Sparkle Tourmaline Ceramic Straightner

by Pro Beauty Tools

Limited Edition. Used on the set of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Easily creates Alic and Esme s smooth, sleek styles in seconds. 100% Satisfaction guarantee Features: Ceramic Barrel for frizz-free, shiny hair. Heats up to 430°F for instant results. Rapid heat recovery for consistent performance. Includes styling guide. We hope this guarantee enhances the value of your purchase and helps you.

How does this brand compare to chi? I have always used chi...
Had anyone used this? And what's better ceramic or titanium i hear so many mixed answers
Start your review of PRO Beauty Tools Twilight Limited Edition Sparkle Tourmaline Ceramic Straightner!
How would you rate this product?
Destiny S.
Mccomb, MS
I have had this specific straightener for like literally 8 years or 9 years. It still works so good. Idk if they even sell it anymore but it’s the best thing lol.
Diocelin castillo D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Esto está súper vacan o. Planchas de twilight esta es otra película que me encanta de veras
sammantha C.
Midland, MI
I love this product it works FANTASTICALLY! It is very gentle on my hair and causes very little damage (for a being so hot on my hair so much haha). It warms up very quickly and even seems to cool down quickly too. Highly recommend this to anyone, even thick hair would be perfect for this!
Katherine W.
Centertown, KY
Im not even sure when this came out but ive had it for years and its the best straightener ive ever owned.
Kate P.
Morrisville, NC
I love this straightener! I've had it for 4 years and it still works great!
I love this straightener! I've had it for 4 years and it still works great!
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
If anyone has a choice always choose ceramic styling tools. There is less damage to your hair and the heat is distributed evenly on the tool. Which in turn is easier to style your hair. I know they tend to be a little more exspensive but as the saying goes "you get what you pay for".
Eliose L.
Union City, CA
My first ever straightener! There isn't a way to change the heat settings so you do have to wait a bit before using it. I use a comb as I straighten my hair so it doesn't tangle. This straightener works well in getting my hair nice and straight before class. You need to use a consistent amount of hair to have an even straighten so it looks natural. This does the job perfectly.
Lauren S.
This straightener doesn't work as good as my other one. It takes longer to get it to the right temperature and I have to go over each strand multiple times to get it straight
haven W.
Savannah
I literally used this until it broke and I haven't been able to be get as new one yet. I absolutely loved this product and the brand is great too, and I would recommend to all my friends and acquaintances. I absolutely adore this ceramic straightener.
Gina Z.
Maynardville, TN
This is a great straightener it does the job and smooths your hair leaving it with shine. U also don't have to turn it all the way up