BY PRO BEAUTY TOOLS

Limited Edition. Used on the set of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Easily creates Edward s textured style in seconds. 100% Satisfaction guarantee Features: Ceramic Barrel for frizz-free, shiny hair. Heats up to 430°F for instant results. Rapid heat recovery for consistent performance. Includes styling guide. We hope this guarantee enhances the value of your purchase and helps you feel secure. see more...

Nicole T.
San jacinto
At first I bought this because I'm a fan of twilight but when using it I discovered that this flat iron is a gem I can straight my hair fast leaves hair shiny and very smooth my go to iron well worth the cash you get twilight and a great tool in one.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Honestly was not a fan, this was my initial straightener I would run to but it always felt like it was burning and damaging my hair instead of giving me a sleek and straight feel.
Eliose L.
Union City, CA
I bought this a few years after Twilight got popular. It was inexpensive and looked cute. It was also my first hair straightener. There's only one off/on switch so you can't control the heat setting. It does heat up fast and works well. The cord is long enough for me to comfortably move around. The cord also has a cover for the end of the plug and a Velcro strip which you can use to keep the cord from being tangled.

This straightener is great for smaller sections. The straightener is a little bit less than 12 inches from the top to the end of the straightener part. I definitely recommend using it for more detailed work and for when you want to be more precise in what you're straightening.
Franki R.
Rivesville, WV
If you are an avid hair straightener, this flat iron is amazing! Not only is it beautiful to look at, it makes the job so easy...even with the thickest hair. Also the sparkle ceramic detailer makes it the safest and best way to distribute the heat evenly with damaging your hair. But EVEN WITH THE BEST, I do always recommend using a heat protectant product before using any heat styling tools. It is a little pricey, but if you use it everyday and want the best...its definitely worth the splurge!
Kaylee A.
Want a straightener that does the job and is affordable! This is it ladies and gents!! I purchased from Amazon for under $40! Half the price of a super high end brand, but works just as efficient! My daily go to straighter!
Barbie H.
El Dorado, AR
Love this straightener! The temperature doesn't get too hot that it could damage your hair. It makes my hair super sleek
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.    Best Regards.Mounira
Awash W.
muscat, oman
It's nice and easy to use everyday it's not have bad affects it's very good and I would like to try again