Pro Beauty Tools Speed Waver Styling Iron

by Pro Beauty Tools

Speed Waver™ Easily creates shiny waves and texture in seconds. As Seen on TV. The salon Secret to Celebrity Waves. Hollywood Waves Beachy Waves Rocker Waves Features: Ceramic Waving Plates for frizz-free, shiny waves Heats up to 430°F for instant results Rapid Heat Recovery for consistent performance Variable heat settings for all hair types Deep Wave design creates variety of waves in half the time of curling irons The product you buy may differ slightly from the one shown on the carton due to continuing product improvements. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pro Beauty Tools Speed Waver Styling Iron!
How would you rate this product?
New Providence
Love this waver! I always try to get the braided look but with braids my hair never stays in its style. So this waver does the trick. I can do my hair quickly and have nice beachy waves that last all day!
San Marcos, CA
my aaaabsolute favorite tool to style my hair! adds amazing volume, so i keep coming back to it! definitely affordable&&worth every penny. i love the look i get using this waver&&i would definitely recommend it!
Blonde / Curls, Damage, Heat Protection / Normal, Wavy, Fine
Quaker City
Pro Beauty Tools Speed Waver Styling Iron uploaded by Ashlyn T.
This is my favorite beauty tool. So many people asked me if my hair was naturally this way. It’s a gorgeous wave. This is a pretty old pic, but this is the wave it gives you. I️ love it. I️ve done it with my short hair too & still looks just as great.
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Oily, Straight, Thin
I LOVE THIS. It’s super quick you don’t have to be precise, it looks better messy. They only bad this is it just stopped getting hot one day and I had to toss it. It was cheap so I don’t mind buying another, just hope it doesn’t die in the middle of your hair style
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Fine
Allen Park , MI
I purchased this when I was a little younger. I recommend the wand more. I have very thick and long hair. This would work better for shorter or medium length hair. Very affordable though. I’ve seen my friends use it and works amazing for them.
Mineral Wells, WV
I love pro beauty tools and all of their hair products! This wave iron works really well and a wide temperature range which is nice bc I have really thin hair I really love this I highly recommend!
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Hair Loss / Straight, Fine, Color Treated
Lebanon, PA
I just purchased the Speed Waver Styling Iron and it gives amazing results. Having teenage daughters they are always wanting to try new things with there hair and this Iron made that possible and the final result was amazing.
Scottsboro, AL
It works for a more 80s wave.. I would go for the curling wand for beach waves.. but if u need a quick look this is good for that. I think it's better use for longer hair than shorter. Mine ended up breaking actually.
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Oily
Hatboro
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite styling hot tool. It makes my hair super wavy but with a polish look. It does take a descent amount of time to make it look right. But the style is well worth it and last for days.
Red / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Thick, Color Treated
Kannapolis , NC
I have used a beauty pro tool. I did like how it made my hair look natural and nice. The heat on it was good to wave and protect my hair. But I didn't like how big this wand was.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Wavy, Coarse