Pro Beauty Tools® Shine Enhancing Ceramic Straightener Black 1Pro Beauty Tools® Shine Enhancing Ceramic Straightener Black 1
Pro Beauty Tools® Shine Enhancing Ceramic Straightener Black 1

Pro Beauty Tools® Shine Enhancing Ceramic Straightener Black 1" Pro Beauty Tools

BY PRO BEAUTY TOOLS

Style Your Hair Like a Professional from the comfort of your own home. Pro Beauty Tools speaks WOW with Striking design and technology, professional performance at an irresistible price. The 1" Ceramic Shine Enhancing Straightener will eliminate frizz, reduce split ends and enhance hair's natural moisture.

Features:

9. 8ft Tangle Free Cord

Buy on Amazon
Amy N.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
10/10. I will never buy a different straightener. I love that the heat settings are in degrees-- not just high or low. The plates don't pull my hair like other brands in this price range do. And it heats up so fast, it's fully heated before I finish drying my hair or brushing my teeth. Always leaves my hair shiny and soft. Such a great product at such an affordable price-- can't be beat!
Lauren B.
I just purchased this straightener from Walmart today just needing something that could just do a quick job it was on rollback so I got it for I want to say $29 or 30 $35 well by no means it is not no Chi or a ghd or any high-end straightner but it did get the job done it didn't pull out any hair like some really cheap straighteners usually do that call on the ends and on the plates of the straightener but my hair looks really smooth and really straight so I gave it 4 stars
KHADIJAH M.
I have tried several straightening flat irons and this one I had received as a gift is my #1. It doesn't pull or dry up my hair. It doesn't easily burn and I can control the heat. I also love the fact that it turns off after 1 hour by itself just in case I'm ever in a rush and forget to turn off my Irons.
Miranda M.
Alva, OK
This straightener is one of the better ones that I've used. It doesn't grab your hair like some do upon the first few uses. And it gives me the look I'm after.
Cortney M.
New Albany, IN
My hair is always super straight and stays. After straighting my hair is super shiny. My hair will stay straight for a few days.
Tammy T.
This straightener works great! It heats up faat and leaves your hair so sleek and so shiny. I give it two thumbs up!
Ronnie M.
Berlin
Works great. 10/10 would recommend lol if my cats wouldn't have chewed the cord. But it still works. I love it!!
leah l.
U.K.
I can never find a good hair straightener because my hair is so thick, straightening my hair looks bad.Using this has actually made me hair look nice and straight.Its affordable and I would definitely recommend.