BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsPro Beauty Tools
Professional 3-in-1 Copper Ceramic Curling Wand Kit

Pro Beauty Tools Professional 3-in-1 Copper Ceramic Curling Wand Kit

by Pro Beauty Tools

The Pro Beauty Tools Professional 3-in-1 Copper Ceramic Curling Wand Kit is designed to help you STYLE LIKE A PRO. This convenient and easy to use styling tool comes with the 3 most popular barrel sizes--just the amount of barrels you need to create...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pro Beauty Tools Professional 3-in-1 Copper Ceramic Curling Wand Kit!
Sara R.
Montgomery, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This wand is a MUST. I have been using the hot tools curling irons for years. My hair became intolerable to the curling iron some how, I have used this twice. Once from a friend (it’s how I heard of this wand) and today when it came in the mail. Both times my hair stayed curled, no hairspray used. I live in the Texas panhandle so the wind is always blowing, but the curls stayed! Comes with three barrels and a glove which is cool but I’ll only use the medium sized one.

Looking for your answer?