BY PRO BEAUTY TOOLS

Hollywood Styler™ Easily creates celebrity curls & waves in seconds. As Seen on TV. 3 Star Styles with 1 Tool. Color-coded heat settings create distinctly different styles. Simply dial your style. Bohemian Curl Voluminous Curl Glamour Waves Features: Ceramic barrel for frizz-free, shiny curls Heats up to 430°F for instant results Rapid Heat Recovery for consistent performance Revolutionary Heat Zone Technology™ Independent heat zones provide multiple heat combinations for uniquely shaped curls and waves . The product you buy may differ slightly from the one shown on the carton due to continuing product improvements. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. ; see more...

• Me gustaría saber si a mí me podrían enviar este tipo de ...2 Answers
Rachel H.
Midland City, AL
Absolutely unimpressed with this curling iron. Heats up quickly and does a nice soft curl for a few minutes but that is it. Did not last for my hair long enough to even get out of the door good. My hair is medium thickness, natural waviness, and medium to long in length.
Vanessa E.
Lancaster, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE the way this curls my hair! I have medium length hair and it curls so nice..more like natural waves because I do comb my hair out after I curl it but still it's an amazing product!
Ivelisse R.
Plant City, FL
This is such a great curling iron. I make fluffy curls by grabbing small sections and curling them. Then after the full head of hair is done I would separate each curl to add more volume.
Shawna P.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite curling iron I have ever owned! It heats up fast, doesn't damage my hair and you can change the look of curls with the dial!
Lily Z.
Love! Must have for damaged hair. Doesn't damage my already damaged bleached blonde hair
Jadzia A.
North Hollywood, CA
This curling iron is amazing works great heats up very quick and the curls last all day
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this curling iron it works miracles works so fast and so good I love it!
Fabiana H.
Si quieres un cabello rizado y muy lindo para fiestas matrimonios y todo eso es importante que tomes en cuenta este rizador es muy bueno para todas esas ocasiones que necesites hacerte bucles y seas super especial esa noche
Fabiana H.
Me gustaría saber si a mí me podrían enviar este tipo de producto para yo así promocionarlo y darle más publicidad a este tipo de producto y Y así yo se lo recomiendo a todas mis amigas y ellas podrán comprar este producto mediante esta página