BY PRO BEAUTY TOOLS

Creates smooth and shiny hair in seconds. Straightens, curls, flips, and eliminates frizz. Compare to CHI™** Professional Salon Model Features: Professional Salon Model Round Plate Edges create flips, curls and waves Heats up to 410°F for instant results Rapid Heat Recovery for consistent performance Ceramic Plates for faster, gentler styling Ceramic technology Ceramic s far-infrared heat penetrates hair quickly and evenly from the inside-out, straightening hair in a fraction of time with superior results. Easy-to-clean plates emit high, constant heat to penetrate hair follicles quickly and retain natural moisture for soft, luxurious styles. Dual ceramic heaters allow plates to reach higher temperatures faster and provide rapid heat recovery for consistent performance. The product you buy may differ slightly from the one shown on the carton due to continuing p see more...

Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
This straightener works great for straightening and for curling your hair. Its affordable and you can find it Target. I use it on the lowest setting for my hair and it works amazing! It gets rid of my fly aways and I'm done quickly.
Denise J.
Cleveland, OH
I brought this straightener from Wal-Mart. I love this product. This product works great on my natural hair. I have tried a lot straightener on natural hair and none comes close to this product. I recommend this product to othes.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
This is a great straightening iron it doesn't leave the crimp marks on your hair or leave your hair frizzy or fried looking like alot do & you can also curl your ends under w it it works great & I've had mine for a while
Christina P.
Newport news, VA
This thing lasted me for probably a good 7 years before it died and it worked perfectly!! I was more than satisfied. I used to use it almost daily and it would straighten my long, sometimes unruly, hair.
Alanna S.
Box Springs, GA
I'm not sure if you are appreciated ๐Ÿ˜› I always get in the way to go to the store bc aunt Karen I have no idea how much it but I need the wheelchair for me today that
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
Love this straightener! It definitely gets hot on the outside, but I typically don't hold the top near the plates anyway. I can curl or straighten really nicely without frizz.
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this straightener!! I have been using it for about three years now. After using this I am so pleased with the way my hair looks. It's shiny, flows, and straight! I bought it at bed bath and beyond for $20 on clearence. The only downside of this straightener is its starting to pull my hair ๐Ÿ˜• but like I said I've had it for three years. When I replace this one I will buy the same exact one.
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kay๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ N.
Hartford , CT
I love how straight it gets my thick curly natural hair. I don't use it often. Maybe twice a year. I purchased it at Sally beauty. Always protect you hear with a heat protectant before straightening of course.
Katie P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I use this straightener every time I do my hair! It works very nicely with my hair and I have super thick kinda curly hair. It keeps my hair straight forever! And it definitely leaves it silky smooth