Pro Beauty Tools Ceramic Curling Iron

by Pro Beauty Tools

1" Ceramic Curling Iron creates manageable, bouncy curls. Compare to CHI™ Professional Salon Model** Features: Ceramic Barrel for frizz-free, shiny curls Heats up to 430°F for instant results Rapid Heat Recovery for consistent performance Variable Heat Settings for all hair types Even heat for healthy, longer-lasting curls The product you buy may differ slightly from the one shown on the carton due to continuing product improvements. **This product is not manufactured or distributed by Farouk Systems Inc., the owner of the trademark CHI™ ;

Anybody else have problems with the gold flaking off?
Start your review of Pro Beauty Tools Ceramic Curling Iron!
Brentwood , CA
I have had this curling iron for years. Unfortunately the spring in the handle is now broken. I have to use finger positioning to tighten the curling plate to stay close. Other than that, I feel this what a great curling iron for the price. #lovemycurls
This curling iron is ok. It doesn't get as hot as my straightener or wand. My curls usually will start to fall out within a few hours. Curls come out gorgeous which is why the three stars, but doesn't hold as long as I would like.
Pasadena, CA
I am not a fan of how it feels to hold this curling iron. The handle is uncomfortable for me, and it feels top heavy. The curls come out well, and not frizzy. But it’s awkward for me to use.
San Bernardino, CA
I used to use this all throughout middle and highschool! Used to give me the best loose beach waves ever. Would highly recommend even to girls like me with thick hair!
Dallas, TX
This is my 2nd second curling iron. I bought them at Sally’s Beauty Supply. It will last many, many year, it distributes heat evenly, makes perfect jumbo curls, adds lots of body to hair.
Honolulu, HI
If you’re looking to have Kim K’s famous outward curls, this is a go to! I seriously can’t get enough of this curler! It’s easy to use (well after watching some tips on YouTube) and makes the most beautiful bouncy curls you can imagine! If you’re one that has trouble with curling irons this, go buy this! It’s soo sooo easy, I can curl my hair without using a mirror! I swear!
Vallejo, CA
1,628 reviews
This curling iron works very well. It heats up to 400 degrees, it curls my hair fast and doesn't burn. I have been using this brand for years and my curling iron has been working very well since the day that I purchased it. I do recommend this beand
Clarence Ctr, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I have natural curly hair. I tend to blow out my hair then finish my style with a handful of pieces around the crown of my head and a few framing my fave using the Pro Beauty Tools Ceramic curling iron creating loose beachy waves.
York
Love this product, very easy to handle and gives lots of volume to your waves! The tip at the end also gives leverage when getting the perfect curl. I’ll continue to use this until it stops working!
Quaker City
Pro Beauty Tools Ceramic Curling Iron uploaded by Ashlyn T.
Great curling iron! It heats up quickly & gives a beautiful curl. The picture below is one from prom where I️ used this iron. I️ have thin hair, but I️ had extensions in.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...