Pro Beauty Tools Ceramic Curling Iron uploaded by Ashlyn T.

BY PRO BEAUTY TOOLS

1" Ceramic Curling Iron creates manageable, bouncy curls. Compare to CHI™ Professional Salon Model** Features: Ceramic Barrel for frizz-free, shiny curls Heats up to 430°F for instant results Rapid Heat Recovery for consistent performance Variable Heat Settings for all hair types Even heat for healthy, longer-lasting curls The product you buy may differ slightly from the one shown on the carton due to continuing product improvements. **This product is not manufactured or distributed by Farouk Systems Inc., the owner of the trademark CHI™ ;   see more...

Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great curling iron for an even better price. I have very thin hair, but my hair holds a curl all day when I use this iron. I don`t have a lot of time in the morning, but the iron heats quickly and is very hot. First off, I really like the way the cord rotates the end of the iron. It prevents the cord from twisting as I`m moving around my head curling. I like to be organized so I use the Velcro attached to the cord a lot. Also, I like that the dial isn`t on the handle so I don`t accidentally change the settings when I`m curling. I received a free iron to use for this review, but the iron is worth way more than Target charges for it and it is a must if you are searching for reasonably priced high quality product
Analisa R.
Dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my 2nd second curling iron. I bought them at Sally’s Beauty Supply. It will last many, many year, it distributes heat evenly, makes perfect jumbo curls, adds lots of body to hair.
Mary Jane B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you’re looking to have Kim K’s famous outward curls, this is a go to! I seriously can’t get enough of this curler! It’s easy to use (well after watching some tips on YouTube) and makes the most beautiful bouncy curls you can imagine! If you’re one that has trouble with curling irons this, go buy this! It’s soo sooo easy, I can curl my hair without using a mirror! I swear!
Cali D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I super love this curling iron! The cord doesn't get all tangled and it has different temp setting for different hair types. It curled my hair perfectly and quickly. I have thick hair that resists curl and this iron curled my hair with ease. I love it!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling iron works very well. It heats up to 400 degrees, it curls my hair fast and doesn't burn. I have been using this brand for years and my curling iron has been working very well since the day that I purchased it. I do recommend this beand
Lovanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven’t curled my hair in years but I remember using this cutler and it was decent. It gets the job done and your curls will last depending on what you do to your hair after. I never had a problem with this curling iron I just stopped curling my hair myself.
Madison H.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair stylists uses these and I always love the way my curls feel and bounce with this tool! My hair holds curls really well and this iron helps them look so cute and bouncy!
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great curling iron! It heats up quickly & gives a beautiful curl. The picture below is one from prom where I️ used this iron. I️ have thin hair, but I️ had extensions in.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how well this curls my hair. Gets hot just the way I like it. Easy to use. Curls hold all day long. You can find this usually on sale so it’s not too pricey. Definitely recommmends this curler
Lindsay E.
Gibsonburg , OH
I love everything about this. It heats very quickly and glides smoothly with my hair. I've never had a problem with it catching or pulling my hair. Highly recommended.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anybody else have problems with the gold flaking off?