Pro Beauty Tools 1-1/4

Pro Beauty Tools 1-1/4" Professional Iridescent Curling Iron

BY HELEN OF TROY

Pro Beauty Tools 1-1/4" Professional Iridescent Curling Iron: Stylist recommended 24 hour curl lock Long-lasting bouncy curls 30-second fast heat-up 430 degree heat for instant results Iridescent Gold Barrel Technology for long lasting curls and waves Variable heat settings for all hair types with 30 second heat up and tangle-free swivel cord see more...

Pro Beauty Tools 1-1/4
Pro Beauty Tools 1-1/4" Professional Iridescent Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon
claudia n.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I can only put 4 stars since I have not used this product. But it has different heat settings and it heats up in 30 seconds. When you're getting ready for church that is amazing. The barrel is just right for long hair like mine. Come on it's gorgeous iridescent beautiful. Yeah I would give this a try
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Lake Station, IN
I love this curling iron I brought it a few months ago and it has been my go to morning hair tool. It's perfect for beach waves or even nice tight curls.. it doesn't pull hair or take forever to get hot. And it's super cute which is a bonus. Ive gone through several hair tools and this one by far is the best one I have. ❤️
Latifa B.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I like this a lot it actually curls my hair and I would love to get this product foreals like its so wonderful in its colors like omg who wouldn't want it
Luisa F.
Luisa F.
I really really need this in my life!!! 😻😻😻  I never used it before but I saw the comments, reviews and 'm in love, how is for you??
Spontaneous W.
Pro Beauty an Absolutely high quality brand. I would definitely love to try this product out. Pride included wounderful products. Affordable price items.
I love Rainbow collection Products.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
Deja unas ondas espectaculares y duraderas; además, no quema el cabello y más bien lo deja brillante.
Minnorea G.
Minnorea G.
Miami
Si funciona en cabello teñido? No lo maltratara mucho?
Neeed thiiis right noow!!!
Spontaneous W.
How much and where to find this amazing product?