Pro Beauty Tools 1-1/4-Inch Professional Gold Curling Iron

by Pro Beauty Tools

Pro Beauty Tools helps realize your inner-celebrity with products you can use at home. Create salon smooth and shiny styles in seconds with true professional features that curl, flip, wave and eliminate frizz with less damage. The 1-1/4-Inch Professional Gold Curling Iron produces large, long-lasting, loose curls. Professional heaters, with smart heat technology, provide instant heat recovery for superior results in less time. Heats up to 430° F for instant results. Gold coated barrels emit high, direct heat for frizz-free, long-lasting, shiny curls in hard-to-style hair. Variable heat settings for all hair types. Ergonomic handle designed for easier styling and total control. 9’ professional swivel cord.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pro Beauty Tools 1-1/4-Inch Professional Gold Curling Iron!
These are really intuitive and basic (in a good way) tools. I can’t stand curling irons that have “cute” or “decorative” graphics, So I appreciate the simple utilitarian design. I LOVE that you can use a dial to select the exact temperature that is ideal for you.
Brunette / Dandruff, Dryness, Oily Scalp / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Ashland, KY
I personally am handicapped when it comes to using a iron with a clip so I remove mine and use it like a wand and am very impressed. Had it for 5-6 years now and the enamel is starting to peel slightly. But still curls like a dream.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Dry Scalp, Frizz / Normal, Straight
OLYMPIA, WA
Out of all the curling irons I’ve used, I love this one. I use it as a wand at times. I have long thick hair, and I can curl it easily in 15 mins. I found mine at target and it was super affordable. I would totally recommend this curling iron.
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Thick
Fullerton, CA
Now this curling iron size is my go to for medium to Long hair. I like leaving about 2-3 inches of the tips of the hair out to give a nice ls beach wave. This curling iron heats up pretty quick...and being a stylist it's definitely a huge plus!
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Thick
Pendleton , OR
I tried a friend’s a while back and really liked the result of this tool. The wider barrel gave me beautiful beachy curls. The iron heated up nicely and added a little shine to my curls. I don’t like the flipper, but I’d definitely use this again.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Wavy
Traverse City, MI
Was given to me as a hand me down from my sister who used it during beauty school. It was very loved at her time at school so I got it when it was stickey from spray, cracked from being dropped, and just old. But it worked like a charm anyway. 5 starts for durability
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Curly, Thick
Hayward, CA
Who doesn’t love big curls! This curling iron works great with my hair I have semi curly hair and on the thinner side. I was completely satisfied with this purchase, so much that I’ve gifted one to my sister.
Brunette / Hair Loss / Curly
Van nuys, CA
For me this is like the original hair curling iron. Its a classic and it works well but of course it takes some time to curl. I also dont like that sometimes the tips are hard to curl.
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Wavy, Curly
Oshkosh, WI
I love this curling iron! It heats up so fast & easy to us & makes good curls and they look so beautiful I would recommend this for someone that wants to do their hair curly
Black / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Wavy, Curly, Thick
Douglasville, GA
The only curling iron I use on my hair. I have tried so many different curling irons and wands and this one is the best on the market. I always get compliments on my curls and it holds all day.
RedWavy, Fine