Pro Beauty 1" Curling Iron

BY PRO

Pro Beauty 1" Curling Iron: Heats up to 430°F for instant results Ceramic coated barrels emit high, even heat leaving hair healthy, shiny and less damaged Variable heat settings for all hair types Ergonomic handle designed for easier styling and total control 9' professional swivel cord see more...

Pro Beauty 1" Curling Iron
Shayla K.
Omah
I love this curling iron. It was affordable and it works like a high end product. I use it at least once a week if not more. I now have 2 of their curling irons and I would buy again if I needed another one
Kimberly  L.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love this! The heat is perfect for my thick hair and it makes the perfect curls that last for hours!
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
It is a okay curling iron but i feel like it waqs cheaply made. the heat is great but very cheap
Kaitlyn O.
I love love love this! It is great. It makes perfect curls and the temperature is awesome.

Naomi K.
Dartmouth
my hair is really thin and a lot of curling irons don't work on me, but this one does! its a very affordable very effective product any time i curl my hair i use this curling iron! i would highly recommend this product to anyone with hair that doesn't curl well.
Arleny P.
Doral, FL
Does it produce damaged hair?

Amazon