BY ORAL-B

The Oral-B PRO 3000 provides a clinically proven superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. The professionally inspired design of the Cross Action brush head surrounds each tooth with bristles angled at 16 degrees, and 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up and remove up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. The pressure sensor lights up if you brush too hard to prevent harmful over-brushing and there are 3 modes, plus an in-handle timer to help you brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes. Best of all it’s brought to you by Oral-B – the #1 brand used by dentists worldwide. see more...

Breanna K.
perry
I love my toothbrush! I’ve had it since Christmas 2017 and it’s be great! I have a really small mouth for an adult. Even when I would get molds the kids mouth piece was too big for me!! But due to the head of the brush being as small as it is it works soooo good for me. I love it!
Allison Y.
This toothbrush is great! My dentist recommended Oral-B over other brands, and I’ve been really happy with this one. It pulses four times which makes it super easy to focus on cleaning each quadrant of your mouth!
Madeline W.
Plymouth
I love this electronic tooth brush! It's great quality. I've had mine for 3 years. I purchased mine at Target! It was reasonable priced. I recommend for others to purchase this product. I would buy another one!
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
Talk about clean y’all this product does it job! I bought this at target last Black Friday as I’m so glad I decided to do it! My teeth and gums have never been healthier! Even my dentist gives me compliments and that’s a big deal guys! Seriously if you want clean teeth and a toothbrush that does the work for you this is it!
Crystal P.
El Paso , TX
Love my electric toothbrush really gets in there to make sure you don’t miss a spot. Pricey but really well worth it. I will never use a manual toothbrush ever again.
angie T.
I got this as a gift and I like it. It's easy to use. It has an easy grip and brushes my teeth well. The design is sleek and simple. I use this 3x a day. I will definitely buy this again. I like how it can be charged. I would highly recommend others to give this a try.
Drew M.
Stamford, CT
Looks nice. It’s well made and does a good job preventing over brushing. Teeth feel cleaner for sure. My only issue is that the battery has had problems with two different products I’ve had. After a while it doesn’t recharge well and that’s frustrating.
Allie A.
Bought this last year for Christmas for myself. Love it! Best toothbrush I have ever owned! Teeth feel and look much better! I get so many compliments on my teeth. People ask me when did I get my teeth whitened Ect. It's really worth it.
Stephanie H.
Saint Cloud
Fabulous power brush and I love my timer! Helps me make sure that I brush long enough to get the best cleaning. Also flashes red when I press too hard and I am really good at pressing too hard!
Teresa T.
La Porte, TX
Leaves my teeth feeling very clean. I am a “hard” brusher and this unit helps prevent me from pressing to hard against my teeth. I use this one three to four times a day depending on what I’m doing around the house. If I accidentally drink after my 4 or 2 your old .... you better believe I’m going to grab my mouth wash and tooth brush