BY ORAL-B

The Oral-B PRO 3000 provides a clinically proven superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. The professionally inspired design of the Cross Action brush head surrounds each tooth with bristles angled at 16 degrees, and 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up and remove up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. The pressure sensor lights up if you brush too hard to prevent harmful over-brushing and there are 3 modes, plus an in-handle timer to help you brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes. Best of all it’s brought to you by Oral-B – the #1 brand used by dentists worldwide. see more...

Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
Talk about clean y’all this product does it job! I bought this at target last Black Friday as I’m so glad I decided to do it! My teeth and gums have never been healthier! Even my dentist gives me compliments and that’s a big deal guys! Seriously if you want clean teeth and a toothbrush that does the work for you this is it!
angie T.
I got this as a gift and I like it. It's easy to use. It has an easy grip and brushes my teeth well. The design is sleek and simple. I use this 3x a day. I will definitely buy this again. I like how it can be charged. I would highly recommend others to give this a try.
Drew M.
Stamford, CT
Looks nice. It’s well made and does a good job preventing over brushing. Teeth feel cleaner for sure. My only issue is that the battery has had problems with two different products I’ve had. After a while it doesn’t recharge well and that’s frustrating.
Allie A.
Bought this last year for Christmas for myself. Love it! Best toothbrush I have ever owned! Teeth feel and look much better! I get so many compliments on my teeth. People ask me when did I get my teeth whitened Ect. It's really worth it.
Rebecca P.
Norwood
This is a nice toothbrush and really keeps me on track with cleaning my teeth properly. I don't think I'll ever switch to manual again.
Harley L.
Vineland
Amazing product! Sift brissels, great on battery life, gets the hard areas, and makes me enjoy brushing my teeth.
ℬailey J.
Huntsville, AL
This toothbrush works amazing. It’s definitely worth the price. It lasts for a long time as well
Morgan B.
Houston
This was a great tooth brush just expensive so if I have to replace it it is not budget friendly
Valeriya D.
East Hanover
Love love love #mask #face #cute #beautiful #pretty #beauty #hair #makeup #girl #love #beautiful #fashion #happy #cute #selfie #smile #nature
#instalike #fitness #nofilter #amazing #life #makeup #model #motivation #webstagram #sweet
Zoe A.
chichester, west sussex, old farm cottage
Definitely worth its money, compared with a non electric toothbrush I’d say this cleans 50X as more! Powerful gets in between your teeth and cleans hard to reach places.