BY PRIVE

Enriched with Chamomile & Quillaja. Herbal Blend #4 Gently Cleanses Normal to Oily Hair.  Delivers a daily dose of moisture with no build-up, protects from environmental stress and keeps color safe.  Hair will look and feel healthy and beautiful with brilliant shine. . see more...

• WHAT STORES CARRY THIS?2 Answers
  • I usually don't like shampoo and conditioner mix together...2 Answers
jocelyn a.
Cairo, GA
I never tried this product but someone in my family has and they say that its very good but I really don't like trying new shampoos and stuff on my hair.
Joanna J.
This shampoo is lovely for everyday use making your hair smell devine as well as making you feel fresh and ready to take on the day. Also it doesn't dry out your hair as much as normal shampoo would in everyday use but still is not ideal for everyday use.
Ofelia L.
Delhi , CA
I usually don't like shampoo and conditioner mix together , but I want to know if this product is different from other ones like will leave your hair dry, none shining or even dull?
Ericka G.