BY PRIVE

Enriched with Aloe Vera & Wild Cherry Bark. Herbal Blend #11 Moisturizes, Soothes & Detangles.  Lightweight, daily formula conditions and improves overall manageability with no build-up as it keeps color safe.  Hair will look and feel healthy and beautiful with brilliant shine. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Keri P.
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't even handle how much I love this conditioner. It is so expensive that this is my huge splurge product. My hair never looked so good as when I was using prive. I just wish it was more affordable and easier to find.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This product does not weigh hair down, it has a light scent, and it soothes hair, nid rate this product an A+
Sous Z.
Sous Z.
New Haven, CT
This is a great product. Conditions my hair and works great for my curls. A little hard to find, but love it.
Cynthia  R.
Cynthia R.
San Benito, TX
Good conditioner. Smells great. Leaves hair so soft and silky! Love this product. 💘💘💘💘
maria m.
maria m.
Muito bom, sua embalagens e ótima de facil aplicação e cheiro maravilhas desse produto.