Prive Amplifying Shampoo (500ml)

by Prive

Overall fullness is maximized while hair is left soft and manageable Prive Amplifying Shampoo will maximize the overall fullness of your hair and leave it soft and manageable. Enriched with nettle - a fragrant cleanser used for optimal performance, white ginger and Herbal Blend #9, it delivers all over volume, body and thickness to fine, limp hair. This exclusive formula also features panthenol and wheat proteins for increased moisture and volume. As a result, your hair will look and feel full-bodied with healthy, shiny volume and thickness. Prive Amplifying Shampoo is ideal for daily use and safe for chemically treated hair. Natural proteins flood the hair with volume without overdrying it!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prive Amplifying Shampoo (500ml)!
Walnut Creek, CA
I love the amplifying shampoo! It gives my hit so much more volume and doesn’t leave my hair with the gross residue like the drugstore brands! It’s pretty expensive and also doesn’t lather much but it definitely works!
Medium Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Split Ends / Normal, Curly, Thick
I really like this shampoo. It smells great! It's on the pricier side for shampoo, but I find it to be worth it. It lasts a long time and the packaging is great.
Auburn / Brittleness, Frizz / Wavy, Thick