BY CABOT

Caitlen H.
West Warwick, RI
Cheese and I go together like breathing. This Private Stock Cheddar is amazing. It isn’t too strong but it is the perfect cheddar cheese to pair with crackers, shred onto a dip, or just cut up pieces and eat alone. Found mine at my local grocery store and grab a block every shopping trip to make sure it doesn’t run out.
Ashley H.
Hamilton Twp, NJ
Delicious! So affordable I always grab this when making a cheese board or if it’s taco night! So versatile it can stand alone or be a perfect extra to any dish! I’m always a return customer
Suzanne O.
Matthews, NC
Love this white cheddar. I use it for parties with crackers etc. also awesome on apples and sandwiches. I purchased at Harris Teeter. It is pricey but so good it's worth it. I am a respect customer and will continue to purchase this cheese. Love it.
Kristina E.
Hampton, VA
What can i say? Cheddar cheese is great. Cabot brand is wonderful for the price. Repeat purchases and its delicious every time. I would recommend this product and brand
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
Picked this cheese up at the Cabot store in Vermont and was pleasantly surprised. We used this for many delicious additions to mac and cheese. Perfect to take blah boxed mac and cheese and give it something special to break the monotony. I wish this cheese was easier to find in Oregon, but now in Texas Cabot seems to be everywhere which is great!
Alecia C.
Sterling, KS
This is such a great cheese do you use for a lot of ways it's breakers on you, but I am really good on sandwiches, if you like having some fresh shredded cheese on different pasta dishes is also really great for that as well I totally recommend this really versatile and fresh tasting cheese
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
I love Cabot cheese! This particular cheese is so great and a hit at parties. It's usually the first to go! have it with crackers and some wine and you'll have yourself a great night. Bought this at the cabot cheese factory and I will definitely buy this again.
Rachael P.
Rockville, MD
Absolute favorite cheese- I would put this on anything and eat it all day long! I found it a few years ago and have purchased weekly ever since. It's a go-to for when i'm taking gifts to friends for house parties, etc. Can't live without it!
Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
I used this cheese in several of my Thanksgiving dishes this year and everyone raved about the wonderful flavor of these! I also put out a cheese board and these were the first to go! Overall a smash hit with the flavor not being overly sharp as some cheddars tend to be.
Carolyn K.
Personally, I think cabot makes the best cheese out there. I love the packaging, you get SO MUCH PRODUCT for your money; one block will last my huge family for ages and ages. The taste is impeccable, I like a really strong sharp cheddar and this does it for me