BY PRIVATE RESERVE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Private Reserve Fountain Pen Ink, Naples Blue, 66 ml 66 ml bottle (about 2.19 fluid ounces) Excellent coverage Smooth flow Vibrant color Neutral pH Non-clogging Fast drying Available in 45 Colors in bottles and 44 Colors in cartridges - check our store for the full selection see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
kylie k.
It’s a really nice blue. It’s sophisticated. It’s dark. It’s not your typical dark blue, as it’s a little teal. I was a little disappointed however because I thought it was a bright blue. I also thought it had sheen, which I cannot detect from any of my writings. I also find that this ink dries in my nib much quicker than Rose Rage, making it frustrating when I am taking notes in class.