by Private Practice
Ask a Question
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kunkletown, PA

Private Practice or Grey's Anatomy? Which do you like best?
Alina M.
Alina M.
Dec. 6, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
I like Grey's Anatomy better but I love the episodes where they intersect.
Ashley  L.
Ashley L.
Dec. 5, 2016, 2:48 p.m.
I love them both for their own unique reasons. I love Private Practice because the cast is much smaller it feels more personal when it comes to the storylines. I love Greys because it has more fun medical stuff to it but it also still invests in the characters life and stories.
Tennille F.
Tennille F.
Sept. 3, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
Grey's hands down! but Private Practice was a nice fix when Grey's wasn't on!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Nov. 11, 2014, 4:37 p.m.
AHH BOTH. maybe private practice because I love Addison so much. but I wish other characters from Greys were there too
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Oct. 23, 2014, 6:32 p.m.
Grey's anatomy!
Veronica Z.
Veronica Z.
Aug. 25, 2014, 11:07 p.m.
Ive gotta go with Grey's!
Jennifer W.
June 15, 2014, 11:47 p.m.
Grey's Anatomy by far. My drama and storylines. I liked private practice but it was too predictable.
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
June 4, 2014, 10:21 p.m.
Grey's is better but Private Practice is really good and I love how they connected the two shows.
May 31, 2014, 2:30 p.m.
I like Grey's Anatomy better, but Private Practice is a close second!
Kaylan C.
Kaylan C.
Dec. 9, 2013, 1:04 a.m.
Ah! that's a hard decision!! I love both of them!!!!
Nou L.
Definitely Grey's!!!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Feb. 6, 2013, 10:28 a.m.
I love both but definitely Greys!
Demetria B.
Demetria B.
Dec. 5, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
I love Private Practice...but Grey's Anatomy is better...I love all the characters (except April Kepner)...Only because she hooks up with my eye candy (Jackson) lol...all the characters have great stories...and the show has gone through so much...It's just great...Definitely my favorite show...Without Grey's there would be no Private Practice!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Nov. 30, 2012, 5:07 p.m.
Greys for sure! Private Practice was pretty cool when it first started, but as it slowly kind of distanced itself from Greys more and more it went a little downhill. It's definitely not as good as it used to be!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Nov. 5, 2012, 11:48 a.m.
Grey's Anatomy!
Denise H.
Denise H.
Nov. 2, 2012, 10:53 a.m.
I love both shows, but Grey's Anatomy can be way too dramatic for me. Private Practice is now my favorite because I feel like I can really relate to each of the characters and although crazy things have happened, at least there are no plane crashes on PP!!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Oct. 29, 2012, 7:40 a.m.
I love them both. Because Private practice is a spin off of Grey's Anatomy there are many times when the two shows come and combine. It is also easier to understand the show if you have some knowledge of Grey's Anatomy, because many of the older episodes deal with some of the people in Grey's Anatomy. All in all i love both shows and I am a serious fan.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Oct. 24, 2012, 4:33 p.m.
Grey's is much better!!
patty a.
patty a.
Oct. 24, 2012, 3:37 p.m.
Grey's Anatomy, I'm always faithful to them!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Oct. 24, 2012, 1:03 p.m.
I have to stick with Grey's although PP is a definite close second! :)
Hilla K.
Hilla K.
Oct. 24, 2012, 11:41 a.m.
Love them both but I prefer Grey's Anatomy... :)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Oct. 24, 2012, 7:26 a.m.
Grey's Anatomy is easily the better show! Especially when you consider that without Grey's, PP wouldn't even exist.

Join Now