by Private Practice
Ask a Question
Rena A.
Rena A.
Riverview, FL

Do you know this is the very last season
Connie J.
Connie J.
Aug. 20, 2014, 4:04 p.m.
I know just about every show that I really like goes off the air
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Feb. 7, 2013, 9:57 p.m.
Yes, I do and I have impression I lost so great friends. It was such a great show. I already miss it.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Feb. 6, 2013, 10:28 a.m.
Yes1 So sad
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Dec. 11, 2012, 5:33 p.m.
Oh no! I love this show!
Jesse L.
Jesse L.
Oct. 29, 2012, 8:15 a.m.
Yeah. The actress who plays Addison's contract is up and she decided not to return. The producers didn't think the show would last without her.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Oct. 26, 2012, 11:45 a.m.
Yes. I read that online a week or so ago. Frankly, I think it's about time for this series to end. I love watching it but I think they will do a good job of wrapping up all the story lines. I'm interested to see how everything will play out though.
Oct. 24, 2012, 1:05 p.m.
That is upsetting to me and all of their loyal viewers. :( I think that Violet and Charlotte are strong enough characters to keep the show going!
Hilla K.
Hilla K.
Oct. 24, 2012, 11:41 a.m.
I know! It's so sad!
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Oct. 24, 2012, 11:29 a.m.
Kate Walsh, who plays the main character, Addison Montgomery, has already said she does not plan on coming back for another season, so this one is the last one.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Oct. 24, 2012, 7:11 a.m.
Yes. Private Practice will end after episode 6.13, which is only a few episodes away.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Oct. 24, 2012, 6:51 a.m.
Yes. it was advertised as such on television.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Oct. 24, 2012, 4:54 a.m.
Private Practice is set to end with season 6. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/private-practice-ending-season-6-abc_n_1990756.html
Oct. 23, 2012, 7:07 p.m.
I didn't know that! Is that official?

Join Now