10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
4.45 / 5 based on 258 Reviews
Top Questions See all 16 Q&A
- "I really wanted to love this show because it was a spin off of Greys Anatomy & Addison's personal life, but I just couldn't keep my interest in it." in 18 reviews
- "I really enjoyed this show - it was a little too much "drama" for me every now and then, but overall I liked the cast, characters, and the relationships / story lines that evolved over time." in 10 reviews
- "I wasn't a huge fan of Addison's character in Grey's Anatomy...But I absolute love her now that I'm watching her from her point of view I love her...Private practice is definitely one of my favorite shows...I look forward to Tuesday nights...Jake is great eye candy...I'm just sad the show will be ending after this season :(" in 9 reviews
- "I started watching this because of Addison and the spin-off of Grey's Anatomy, but had a very hard time staying interested in it." in 7 reviews
- "I used to watch this show while I was watching Grey's Anatomy and I kind of stopped watching both, but I really enjoyed it!" in 7 reviews
If you loved Grey's Anatomy, you should watch this show. This show was also created by Shonda Rimes (the creator of Grey's) and is so good! It is a spin off of Grey's and revolves around the life of Addison Montgomery after she leaves Derek and the rest of the Grey's characters at Seattle Grace Hospital. She goes to LA to work with her best friend at a private practice. This series has 6 seasons and they are all available on Netflix!
I have watched every episode of Grey's Anatomy, and I loved watching Private Practice since it was a spin off of Grey's. I thought it was awesome when Grey's had an episode where Dr. Montgomery would come to Seattle Grace, Private Practice would also show that she was leaving and going to Washington. Such a fun show!
This show was a great spin off from greys anatomy!!! It had its own intensity and I like the fact that several episodes intertwined with greys as well. I was very sad that this series ended but I was so excited that Amelia returned to greys anatomy!! I just wish adison came back too at least for a few episodes
My favorite character was always Addison and since she left the show still had that desire to see more about it. When I found out Private Practice devoured the entire series, because it can hold you just as Grey's anatomy. It is slower and has much less blood but still with love problems ever.
I hated this show with a passion I thought from the very beginning it was very boring. I think they were just trying to make another Grey's Anatomy which was a fail because I think replace Grey's anatomy. I think I watched like 4 episodes and lost interest right away
I really wanted to love this spinoff of greys anatomy. But this show didn't meet the bar. This was more like a soap opera compaired to greys. I was hoping to see more gory surgeries. I couldn't keep my interest with the soap opera like story lines, I missed the OR.
Addison was my favorite character from Greys Anatomy. Thus, I thought I would enjoy this show. I was mistaken. It was overdramatized, and not well written at all.. I was very disappointed in what I thought would be an excellent spin off from Greys.
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!! Not only is it as suspenseful and intriguing as Greys Anatomy it has even hotter actresses and actors! Beware that it is not a show for young children because of a lot of sexual content. An absolute must watch netflix binge!
This is a really great spin off to Grey's Anatomy! Plus sometimes they mesh together! Tears will be shed, and it has really heartwarming scenes. Main characters do die though just like in Grey's Anatomy! I LOVE that you get to see Amelia's story
Loved this show! Was so heartbroken when it was cancelled! Although another "Doctor show" this one had an ever twisting plot. The actors were all great and easy to look at! 😉 Find this show on Netflix!!
Q & A
Private Practice or Grey's Anatomy? Which do you like best?
Do you know this is the very last season
Does anyone else hate they've killed off soo many people from Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy?!
Who else is excited for Amelia to become a recurring character on Grey's??
Should Addison get back with Sam?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos