10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
BY PRIVATE PRACTICE #88 in TV
4.46 / 5 based on 257 Reviews
Top Questions See all 16 Q&A
- "I really wanted to love this show because it was a spin off of Greys Anatomy & Addison's personal life, but I just couldn't keep my interest in it." in 18 reviews
- "I really enjoyed this show - it was a little too much "drama" for me every now and then, but overall I liked the cast, characters, and the relationships / story lines that evolved over time." in 10 reviews
- "I wasn't a huge fan of Addison's character in Grey's Anatomy...But I absolute love her now that I'm watching her from her point of view I love her...Private practice is definitely one of my favorite shows...I look forward to Tuesday nights...Jake is great eye candy...I'm just sad the show will be ending after this season :(" in 9 reviews
- "I started watching this because of Addison and the spin-off of Grey's Anatomy, but had a very hard time staying interested in it." in 7 reviews
- "I used to watch this show while I was watching Grey's Anatomy and I kind of stopped watching both, but I really enjoyed it!" in 7 reviews
Such a great spin off from Grey's. When I finished most of grey's, I ended up watching this. It's also very heart warming, yet horribly tragic sometimes. Didn't become emotionally involved and connected to these characters like in Grey's, but loved the storyline. Also, sad that it had to end, but had an ending that left me content. Some situations displayed were quite relatable, while still different from Grey's storyline. Recommend if you like grey's.
If you loved Grey's Anatomy, you should watch this show. This show was also created by Shonda Rimes (the creator of Grey's) and is so good! It is a spin off of Grey's and revolves around the life of Addison Montgomery after she leaves Derek and the rest of the Grey's characters at Seattle Grace Hospital. She goes to LA to work with her best friend at a private practice. This series has 6 seasons and they are all available on Netflix!
The write expanded her story by looking into Addison's life outside her Marriage and The hospital her husband had recreated his new life. These show tools us to the beginning of what was happening and the reasons Addison left and then came back home. Great show and characters. I'm not sure if the show continued since I watched it on Netflix
I have watched every episode of Grey's Anatomy, and I loved watching Private Practice since it was a spin off of Grey's. I thought it was awesome when Grey's had an episode where Dr. Montgomery would come to Seattle Grace, Private Practice would also show that she was leaving and going to Washington. Such a fun show!
This show was a great spin off from greys anatomy!!! It had its own intensity and I like the fact that several episodes intertwined with greys as well. I was very sad that this series ended but I was so excited that Amelia returned to greys anatomy!! I just wish adison came back too at least for a few episodes
My favorite character was always Addison and since she left the show still had that desire to see more about it. When I found out Private Practice devoured the entire series, because it can hold you just as Grey's anatomy. It is slower and has much less blood but still with love problems ever.
I enjoyed watching this show and seeing medicine from a different standpoint. Although I didn't watch the show until after it was cancelled I really wish they would not have been cancelled. I guess it was a little hard to stand in its own once it wasn't tied to Greys anymore.
I hated this show with a passion I thought from the very beginning it was very boring. I think they were just trying to make another Grey's Anatomy which was a fail because I think replace Grey's anatomy. I think I watched like 4 episodes and lost interest right away
I really wanted to love this spinoff of greys anatomy. But this show didn't meet the bar. This was more like a soap opera compaired to greys. I was hoping to see more gory surgeries. I couldn't keep my interest with the soap opera like story lines, I missed the OR.
Addison was my favorite character from Greys Anatomy. Thus, I thought I would enjoy this show. I was mistaken. It was overdramatized, and not well written at all.. I was very disappointed in what I thought would be an excellent spin off from Greys.
Q & A
Private Practice or Grey's Anatomy? Which do you like best?
Do you know this is the very last season
Does anyone else hate they've killed off soo many people from Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy?!
Who else is excited for Amelia to become a recurring character on Grey's??
Should Addison get back with Sam?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos